SGr4698 is offline New Member

suspicious or not ..... help me out ..

A friend of mine ordered a second thing of gear about a little over a week ago.... no big deal .. the first one came in like 4 days .. well this time when the package arrived .. the "post office" called his cell phone and told him he had a package and to come pick it up .. he told them he didn't know what they were talking about .. later that night the same "post office" called his roomate and told him that someone should come down and pick this up .. now the funny thing is-is that my friend never gave anyone his home phone .. let alone his cell .. and they knew his name... on top of that .. the next day two men wearing postoffice uniforms came to his door and asked him if this was his package...... he told them no .... sounds suspicious as hell.. tell me what u guys think ....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, that does sound kind of fishy. no reason for 2 men to come to the door. i'd let that shit go.

BTW - if he's in the phone book, it's not that hard to get the phone number - i mean c'mon, his name & address are on the package.

yeah .. but his cell phone ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    oh shit, his cell phone. guess i read over that way too fast. yeah, drop that shit immediately. don't bother with it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah cell phone, ,wow...id definately let that shit go, they sound too urgernt for you to get your parceel, when was the last time the post office actualy cared about your mail?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    oh shit, his cell phone. guess i read over that way too fast. yeah, drop that shit immediately. don't bother with it.
    I agree with KeyM .. leave that shit alone!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    the post office doesn't care about delivery time they are paid by the government. thats fishy i'd be wiggin out. theres no reason they should call your phone. and there deffinatly no reason they should come to your house. looks like someones trying to go fishing. don't bite. cell phones aren't in the phone book they need special authority to get that phone number. play dumb. deny..deny...deny...Madmax

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you know what you can do, pay some high school kid 50 bucks to go pick it up. see if he gets busted. haha. tell him you'll pay him when he gets back.

lol .. thats great... ok thanks for the info..

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member

Re: suspicious or not ..... help me out ..

Originally posted by SGr4698
    A friend of mine ordered a second thing of gear about a little over a week ago.... no big deal .. the first one came in like 4 days .. well this time when the package arrived .. the "post office" called his cell phone and told him he had a package and to come pick it up .. he told them he didn't know what they were talking about .. later that night the same "post office" called his roomate and told him that someone should come down and pick this up .. now the funny thing is-is that my friend never gave anyone his home phone .. let alone his cell .. and they knew his name... on top of that .. the next day two men wearing postoffice uniforms came to his door and asked him if this was his package...... he told them no .... sounds suspicious as hell.. tell me what u guys think ....
    bro the only way they know your cell is if you told someone about your package coming in and told the fuckin cops. come on not that big of deal acouple bottles of a.s.when your gear gets to your local post office theres no security check. your so called friend snitched you out. thats why you tell NO BODY about what your doing and that goes for anything. if it were me id go get the shit. and if you do have problems tell them you have no idea who sent it to you. plus you would get a customs letter not a phone call...billy

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Re: suspicious or not ..... help me out ..

Originally posted by ALEXBILLY
    plus you would get a customs letter not a phone call...billy
    actually, you wouldn't get a customs letter unless the package was sent from overseas.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    A cell phone call, a call to the roomate, and 2 paostal workers to deliver one package.

Leave it alone bro, No way in hell would you ever get that chain of events without a hitch.

Find a new source. Get a new po box a couple towns over. And dont say anything about gear on your cell fone.

Br

Yeah, I'd say forget about that package... just way to many X's in the suspicious column.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd leave it alone as well. Get all the juice out of your house if you have any there already....
    And keep quiet.

Thread Information