Thread: High BA

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had high BA gear once before. It was pretty painful pip, but it was long estered, so it eventually subsided. I got my npp and test p from another source this time (different prop last cycle) and this shit hurts. I was planning ED shots at 75mg each and I'm almost 2 weeks in. But I'm running out of sites and its affecting workouts, sleep, etc.

I've tried splitting shots up to lessen the blow, but it makes no difference. I guess my only choice is to get some sterile oil and cut it with that. So I guess I should just go back on my TRT dose until the oil gets here? Just wanted to hear opinions.

Edit: Duh, it's not a BA issue, it's because of the short ester. Foggy. So does more oil still help this issue or am I SOL? I haven't had this issue will al short ester compounds.
    Last edited by Black; 03-22-2013 at 01:11 PM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond
    I've had high BA gear once before. It was pretty painful pip, but it was long estered, so it eventually subsided. I got my npp and test p from another source this time (different prop last cycle) and this shit hurts. I was planning ED shots at 75mg each and I'm almost 2 weeks in. But I'm running out of sites and its affecting workouts, sleep, etc.

I've tried splitting shots up to lessen the blow, but it makes no difference. I guess my only choice is to get some sterile oil and cut it with that. So I guess I should just go back on my TRT dose until the oil gets here? Just wanted to hear opinions.

Edit: Duh, it's not a BA issue, it's because of the short ester. Foggy. So does more oil still help this issue or am I SOL? I haven't had this issue will al short ester compounds.
    Have you got access to a autoclave or pressure cooker?
    Pressure cooking at 15psi for 45 minutes with your vials suspended above the water can do amazing things with pip.
    If you add extra oil you will be dropping the dosage

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic

Have you got access to a autoclave or pressure cooker?
    Pressure cooking at 15psi for 45 minutes with your vials suspended above the water can do amazing things with pip.
    If you add extra oil you will be dropping the dosage
    Damn, neither. Excuse my ignorance, but does it not work if I draw up 75mg of test prop and then draw up some sterile oil? Would I still be getting the 75? And will cutting it with oil even make that big of a difference? I can take a lot, but constant pain accompanied by fever is unbearable. Sucks cause I have a ton of this prop.

cbus is offline New Member
    Your best bet is to lower the dose a bit and pin EOD. Or, mix w/a lower grade test. I would choose the former.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Try cutting it with B12...this often helps

Damn, neither. Excuse my ignorance, but does it not work if I draw up 75mg of test prop and then draw up some sterile oil? Would I still be getting the 75? And will cutting it with oil even make that big of a difference? I can take a lot, but constant pain accompanied by fever is unbearable. Sucks cause I have a ton of this prop.
    If you don't mind pinning the extra volume then that's ok but you may run out of spots if you only use a few

Quote Originally Posted by cbus
    Your best bet is to lower the dose a bit and pin EOD. Or, mix w/a lower grade test. I would choose the former.
    I was splitting the test prop dose of 75mg ED into two injections (different sites) of 37.5mg ED and both injection sites felt just as sore as the full 75mg did. Plus, doing that many frequent injections, I ran out of sites quick.

So you suggest running, say 100mg EOD instead? Or less? And you think that should minimize pain?

I do have my pharm grade test Cyp I take for TRT. Would cutting with that help? If so, how much do you think? Thanks man.

Where are you pinning?

Quote Originally Posted by cbus
    Where are you pinning?
    Due to every post injection killing me and injecting ED, I've had to rotate around as much as I can. Glutes, quads, calves, delts, Bis and Tris.

Damn. Mix it i guess. Really don't know. I have a pretty high threshold for pain so i usually just suck it up. But i hear you, man.

Maybe if you reach out to Bonaparte and ask him he will help you. He's the chemist around here. And a good guy. Tell him stpete suggested it. Not this idiot, cbus. i'm having to go thru this till my account gets straightened out.

Good Luck!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're getting a fever from it, it is likely contaminated. You can probably fix this by:
    1) refilter the gear into a new sterile vial using a .2um syringe filter.
    2) pressure cook it for 45 minutes at 15 psi.

If that doesn't work, cut it in half with sterile oil. If that doesn't work, then you're shit out of luck and should toss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    If you're getting a fever from it, it is likely contaminated. You can probably fix this by:

If that doesn't work, cut it in half with sterile oil. If that doesn't work, then you're shit out of luck and should toss it.
    I'm not exactly sure it's a fever, but I definitely feel crappy. If I'm not getting a fever, than it must just be this type of test prop. In that case, will filtering it help at all or is that just the way this prop ester is?

Also, I'm running NPP alongside it and don't feel nearly as much pain from those injections.

Thanks for popping in Bonaparte.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post

I'm not exactly sure it's a fever, but I definitely feel crappy. If I'm not getting a fever, than it must just be this type of test prop. In that case, will filtering it help at all or is that just the way this prop ester is?

Also, I'm running NPP alongside it and don't feel nearly as much pain from those injections.

Thanks for popping in Bonaparte.
    He's a good 'un. Cbus..... lol... st pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Upon further investigation, it appears this vial of test p has started to crystallize. When I first looked at the bottom of the vial, it looked like there was an imperfection in the glass.

So I'm going to try warming it up (and the other vials before I use them).

I've read the most common was is to bake it at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. However, I only have a 27g needle to use for venting. Is that sufficient?

Also, how often will re-heating need to be performed (or once baked, will it last an 8 week cycle?

Upon further investigation, it appears this vial of test p has started to crystallize. When I first looked at the bottom of the vial, it looked like there was an imperfection in the glass.

I've read the most common was is to bake it at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. However, I only have a 27g needle to use for venting. Is that sufficient?

Also, how often will re-heating need to be performed (or once baked, will it last an 8 week cycle?
    No no no
    Baking it with a pin onside will do **** all but open your vial up to bacteria
    Get a pan of hot water about 1" deep and place the vial in it still sealed no pin for venting and warm thoroughly
    If it still crashes refer to Bonapartes steps

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post

Just place thed vials on a glass top stove or partially submerged in boiling water until the chrystals disappear. No need to vent...

I had to heat all of my last order as they got cold during shipping..2 of them had to be heated again but they are holding fine now

Sounds good, thanks a ton for the info guys. I'll report back about pip and experiences, so others may find this on reference.

That did it. MUCH more manageable. Now, is there any issue with warming each new vial, knowing that crystallization has occurred? Any issue as in damaging the steroid ?

Note: upon further investigation, there are other vials that are now crystallizing.

Thread Information