Thread: My first cycle

Pittsteel321 is offline Junior Member

My first cycle

okay im new on this board.... this is going to be my first cycle...going for a lean bulk... wanna cut down one or two bf% and get good muscle gains out of it.

12 weeks of test @ 500mgs of test per week
    pct is clomid 50 for four weeks

i have nolva on hand but dont wanna use both because they work thru similar pathways....i feel itd be a waste of money.

i have stuff to stack it with...(epistane and hdrol) but ive had Blood pressure isues in the past with prohormones so i dont know if its a good idea.

my diet is in check baby im siked
    i am a manager at subway lol so i double meat all my subs i desiged a sandwich for this cycle lol

and i am buying 80 dollars of food stamps off of my buddy for 40 bucks so im gonna load up with nutritous foods at walmart.

any suggestions?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Ok I saw your stats in your profile, not bad, how old are you?

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    you do need to run the nolva with the clomid nolva at 20mg/ed along with the clomid . post diet and stats and you should get some oppinions you are looking for

y would you run them both i year that they almost compete for pathways

i like that clomid helps you recover faster...nolva is there in case i need it for a gyno emergency.

how old do you have to be to be on here lol?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsteel321 View Post
    y would you run them both i year that they almost compete for pathways

i like that clomid helps you recover faster...nolva is there in case i need it for a gyno emergency.

how old do you have to be to be on here lol?

Nolva is more effective mg for mg then clomid. Less sides also

Big
    good luck with help, I'm out of this one.

lol ok im 19 i finnally got banned from bb.com cuz they found that out lol (u have to be 21)

and nolva has less sides true
    nolva is more effective for reducing gyno

but clomid works agains FREE estrogen wich is better for aiding natural test production to come back

also i have T3 on hand and never used it

i know how to dose in an arc but should i start the cycle with it for 3 on then 3 off then 3 on then during pct do clen or eca? thats my plan

it wont decrease gains will it?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsteel321 View Post
    lol ok im 19 i finnally got banned from bb.com cuz they found that out lol (u have to be 21)

and nolva has less sides true
    nolva is more effective for reducing gyno

but clomid works agains FREE estrogen wich is better for aiding natural test production to come back
    You still need nolva to effectively prevent any type of gyno and the reason clomid works in aiding your test production to come back is because it stimulates production of LH which in turn cases the body to to stimulate testosterone production.

Since this is your first cycle I hope you listen to people who are trying to help you out instead of taking your own way because it could end up hurting you.

Best of luck

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck but study up on the pct. It's just as important as the cycle if not more. You worry about wasting money on PCT but if you don't spend it there you will be wasting money on the whole cycle

sorry if i offended anyone i was just going by advice i recieved on bb.com it seemed to be common knowlege.

i have both i was going to only use the nolva if i had signs of symptoms

how would i dose them with both?

alternate or simeltanously?

any advice for the T3

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    my diet is in check baby im siked
    i am a manager at subway lol so i double meat all my subs i desiged a sandwich for this cycle lol

and i am buying 80 dollars of food stamps off of my buddy for 40 bucks so im gonna load up with nutritous foods at walmart.

any suggestions?
    umm not much a diet there

gauravsuri is offline New Member
    hey frnds, i m 21 and around 6 months back i ran my first cycle with decadurabolin 100mg once a week X 7 weeks sacked with Nerubol once a week X7 and then had testviron 250 mg once a week X 2 with no PCT
    And almost 3 months later i started another cycle with RWR stanazol 1ml shot once a week X 5 stacked with test E 100mg twice a week X5 then suddennly i felt less sperm on ejaculation then i stopped everything without PCT....But now almost after 3 months i started tranning again and i frequently fell like urinating and i m really concerned about this problem guys help me out.....and letme know what all bloodwork i can get it done to keep a check on my health

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravsuri View Post
    hey frnds, i m 21 and around 6 months back i ran my first cycle with decadurabolin 100mg once a week X 7 weeks sacked with Nerubol once a week X7 and then had testviron 250 mg once a week X 2 with no PCT
    And almost 3 months later i started another cycle with RWR stanazol 1ml shot once a week X 5 stacked with test E 100mg twice a week X5 then suddennly i felt less sperm on ejaculation then i stopped everything without PCT....But now almost after 3 months i started tranning again and i frequently fell like urinating and i m really concerned about this problem guys help me out.....and letme know what all bloodwork i can get it done to keep a check on my health
    you need to start your own thread.

gauravsuri is offline New Member

help

bro plz help me out

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Run Clomid:

100 / 50 / 50 / 50

Run Novladex:

40 / 40 / 20 / 20

You would run these both in your PCT. You can also use the Nolva during the cycle, if you experience signs of gyno. I've got a couple of questions though: 1.) your diet is terrible if you're eating subway all day. So you should probably post exactly what you're eating if you want us to answer your questions about cycling. 2.) you should tell us what type of Test you're running, because knowing the particular easter would help. 3.) what is $80 @ walmart going to buy you? you're supposed to eat like an animal while you're on AAS. You're going to go through puberty x 10. $80 would last you three days of meals. maybe.

Hope that helps. you should probably check out these threads, and do some research:

Things to Conside BEFORE AAS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4316957

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

Diet Help
    Diet help

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

Read those all twice. And then you should have an excellent grip on AAS.

Good luck with the cycle.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravsuri View Post
    bro plz help me out
    seriously start a new thread ...people gone help u ...

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I read many posts on here and don't pretend to be the most knowledgeable person around here by any means, but i have a bad feeling on this.

Pittsteel321,
    1, you Dont really seem to have a correct diet sorted, 80 bucks for "nutritous foods" isnt going to cut it. I'm not on AS and i eat this amount every few days "UK prices"
    2. Eating a Super Sub from subway really isnt going to give you the protein,cal intake your after.
    3. 18 is a little young.

Just my 2cents, good luck in all but dont you think a few years wait would make sense and safer for the long run?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    $80 a week barely covers my weekly chicken expense.

Ok im 19. 80 bucks is just a plus i can spend more i have a job. Im going to try posting a diet please help with it. I have to change it up every couple of days but im going to keep it as clean as possible.

Meal 1: 2 scoops of whey or oatmeal (depending on time i have)

Meal 2: 3 eggs 3 egg whites

Meal 4: 6inch whole wheat double turkey with olive oil

Meal 5: 6inch whole wheat double chicken

Meal 6: oatmeal, banana, scoop of whey

Post workout: 2 scoops of whey

Pre-bed: 1 cup of cottage cheese

i have raisins in bulk lol for potassiums and cuz i like them to snack thought the day. Meal 6 is variable with the oatmeal i may change it to chicken breast if im in the mood.

I have lots of protein bars around if i cant make a meal while im on the go. im looking for a lean bulk.

also if anyone has any recommendations for the T3 help would be appriciated.

thanks

I like variety. also ive been lifting for a while so i already have plenty of protien powders all diff flavors to keep me from getting tired of my diet. and my kitchen is full of food. the 80 is just a bonus like a kickstart to my fridge lol.

thank you all again

bump

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Post your diet in the diet forum brother. I can say that that diet has alot wrong with it though.

Thread Information