vengence00 is offline New Member

Give me a definitive Tbol/var cycle pcp included

alright I'm a beginer to aas. never done anything before. been lifting for 13 years give or take. now that I'm 33 and have researched aas I want to try a cycle. my research has brought me to two oral aas. turanibol and anavar . I originally wanted to take an anavar only cycle for the slow steady near permanent gains but the main reason was for its ability to disolve trunk fat. I looked into tbol and have seen that its also a mild roid that has a similar rep like var with the exception of the fat burning qualitys. I don't plan on doing anything until I get my diet and training routine down which should take 30 full days (currently on 2nd week of said 30 days). I want to max out on creatine and NO supplements as far as strength and size first then see what the aas can add after a cycle. i do 99 min of cardio ED after lifting. I lift 5 days a week. all I want is a definitive cycle complete with pct. I don't want to **** myself up. so I would like someone to lay it all out for me.
    how many weeks and how much of each substance what kind of liver support (if any) and most importantly what kind of pct. I'm not interested Test etc. I'm not looking to inject right now especially when I feel I can get what I want out of these oral aas. I found a couple of threads on the subject but I still haven't found one which lays it all out. thanks in advance.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    all bad. Post all your stats diet and routine.
    1st Cycle is Test E or C
    if you dont do needles then do do steroids period.
    Trunk Fat loss=Calorie deficit within diet + Cardio
    you may be doing to much cardio with not enough cals and slowing down your metabolism or not recovering properly if your not making good progress.
    post up everything and u will be helped

_AJ

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we don't like building cycles for people, we want people to research enough to propose a cycle and pct for critique.

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    all bad. Post all your stats diet and routine.
    1st Cycle is Test E or C
    if you dont do needles then do do steroids period.
    Trunk Fat loss=Calorie deficit within diet + Cardio
    you may be doing to much cardio with not enough cals and slowing down your metabolism or not recovering properly if your not making good progress.
    post up everything and u will be helped

_AJ
    ahh I never said I didn't get good results from my usual routine. I personally want to see if I can surpass my current max in bench weighted dips etc. Not interested in getting bigger wouldn't mind some xtra quality muscle but the possibility of permanent trunk fat loss is very enticing which is why I considered the anavar first. the 99 min of cardio is just for the month I've put on quite a bit of fat lately and my routine has been pretty much non existant which is y I plan on abusing myself for 30 days because that is what works for me.

Big
    you also might get more help if you asked for it instead of issuing a command like you did in the title of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    we don't like building cycles for people, we want people to research enough to propose a cycle and pct for critique.
    can't change the title now sorry if it comes off as a command not my intention.
    Oh and I never said I wasn't willing to inject I just don't want to use test when these orals seem to provide the type of gains that I am looking for.

ok how about this then for a cycle

8 weeks tbol @ 50mgs ED
    8 weeks Var @ 40mgs ED
    3 weeks clomid @ 50mgs ED for pct

Milk thistle, Flax Oil during cycle
    Last edited by vengence00; 01-12-2009 at 03:38 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vengence00 View Post
    can't change the title now sorry if it comes off as a command not my intention.
    Oh and I never said I wasn't willing to inject I just don't want to use test when these orals seem to provide the type of gains that I am looking for.

ok how about this then for a cycle

8 weeks tbol @ 50mgs ED
    8 weeks Var @ 40mgs ED
    3 weeks clomid @ 50mgs ED for pct

Milk thistle, Flax Oil during cycle
    i thnk i seen a few tbol/var cycles on here,, and i believe it was one of the few that people actually agreed upon as being a decent cycle to use if your not gonna use test. Do a search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    i thnk i seen a few tbol/var cycles on here,, and i believe it was one of the few that people actually agreed upon as being a decent cycle to use if your not gonna use test. Do a search for it.
    I found a tbol only cycle which is the base for the one I threw up there. I want to take var for the fat burning benefits as well. I don't know what the min dose would be for that. acording to the info I read on the main site appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. but I've also read on these forums that 20mgs was too little so I figured 40 should suffice.
    Last edited by vengence00; 01-12-2009 at 03:54 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vengence00 View Post
    I found a tbol only cycle which is the base for the one I threw up there. I want to take var for the fat burning benefits as well. I don't know what the min dose would be for that. acording to the info I read on the main site appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. but I've read that 20mgs was too little so I figured 40 should suffice.
    id go at least 40mg's

through in some nolva for pct as well.

Big
    I've heard from a few who ran var/tbol cycles and really loved the results, but I can't remember what doses they ran.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Test is the best.

just take one of them var or tbol 60-80mg ED for 8 weeks then pct.

Thread Information