Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jayral24 is offline Junior Member

Question What to use with test to cut up?

Im getting ready to do a cycle of test cyp and I want to add, possibly winny, the last 4 weeks on the cycle to get cut up. What are your recomendations on using winny with test Cyp?? Is there anything else out there that possibly is safer than winny??

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    asre you talking about winny depot or tabs?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first cycle was test only and I got ripped. I didn't gain a single pound but my body composition completely changed......diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    My first cycle was test only and I got ripped. I didn't gain a single pound but my body composition completely changed......diet and cardio.
    what kind of test was it suspension or prop? cause even with diet and cardio that doesnt seem right

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    what kind of test was it suspension or prop? cause even with diet and cardio that doesnt seem right
    that's what i was thinking.....hell when i was in full contest prep diet mode and started my prep cycle last year i still gained weight.....it was like some sort of miracle....and you can't attribute it to water either cuz i ran letro from the get go to keep it off.....

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    test is test,I notice I get a little more water retention with cyp mabey but no big difference.winny is fine to cut,you could also go with anavar which is alot more mild on your liver.what's your cycle history?

maybe he thought it was test and it as a ugl and the labels were a mistake that has happened to a couple people i know they thought they were taking one thing and turned out it was something else

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    maybe he thought it was test and it as a ugl and the labels were a mistake that has happened to a couple people i know they thought they were taking one thing and turned out it was something else
    that might have happened to me the first time i took tren ....don't think it was tren

im sure it happens more than people realize or whatever they are taking crashed while being brewed

crashed stuff looks scary lol....my friend made some sort of mix with like 100mg of prop and 75mg of tren per ml or something and he couldn't get it to stay in solution for anything....he just kept heating it up every couple days lol....not a good idea i don't believe

yea im pretty sure ive gotten some crashed prop before me and my boys picked some up and they all had great gains and i got nothing went and had my bloodwork done and there wasnt even an increase or decrease in my test levels everything was in the normal range

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    cARDIO + test will get good results.... look at adding l-carnatine for max cardio results

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    If your just specificly looking to cut of course diet and cardio is the most important thing but u could also use things like clen ,t3,ephedrine and get great results without even using any gear or just use them along with the test.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ ny jest fan and ruhl - i think he just meant test only as in test e or c or whatever. The diet and workout will use determine whether you cut fat and retain mass or cut some fat and gain the same weight in muscle (hard but not impossible on first cycle), or gain a lot of mass. Some test esters (or lack thereof ) may be more suitable than others for cutting but many with inadequate calories on first cycle simply cut body fat and retain or gain a slight amount of muscle.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-16-2009 at 10:38 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    btw -to the OP - is your goal here a cutting cycle or what? Is it your first cycle?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Diet!!!!!!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    not one person asked for stats and cycle exp.

Thread Information