CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member

cycle suggestions

whats up all. i have been reading on this forum for about 8 months now and decided it would be good for me to join. i've read some great informational stuff that has helped me a lot, yal are great (sure some of you all dont need to hear that anymore LOL).

Well im 24 and first cylced when i was 22. I have done 3 total and plan on starting up again in a few months once i have reached my time off minimum. My 1st cycle was test enanthate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks, didnt do pct though. 2nd cycle was included anadrol , prop, enanthate and winny tabs with arimidex .25 EOD during and nolvadex for pct at 20mg ED for 4 weeks. (Dont remember all of the doses, but nothing extreme) recovered great from this cycle and pct. the last cylce i just ran was:

week 1-3 sus250 eod
    week 3-12 test E at 600mg/week
    week 1-10 eq @ 600mg/week
    .25 arimidex eod
    week 14-18 20mg nolvadex ED

I have never run HCG and i know many say it should be included. My body has recovered great after my last 2 cycles (as far as I can tell). I plan on getting bloodwork before I start my next cycle.

DIEt:
    4-5 MEALS a day
    2 snacks in between meals
    ~200-250g protein
    ~200-250g carbs
    2-3 protein shakes a day
    I eat very healthy, veggies, fruit, vitamins, supplements included. i lay off the bad sugar and sweets. I have 1 cheat day a week (usually Saturday)

6'0
    bf~12-15%

My goal is to put on about 10-15lbs lean muscle.

So thats some background on me lol, i know its a lot of shit to read. So i have a few questions or advice to get. I have just purchased enough gear for 2 cycles, I'm having a little bit of trouble deciding how to split the 2 cycles up and how to stack em. So I am open to suggesstions.... here is what i have had in mind. let me know of any critiques please

next cycle:
    week 1-3 sus 250 eod
    week 3-12 t400(200cyp+200ena) once a week and test E 300 once a week
    (so total of 700mgs/week)
    week 1-6 anavar (undecided how much to run i have ~120 10mgtabs)
    week 7-12 tren100 eod
    .25 arimidex all the way through
    week 14-18 20mg nolva ed

cycle after next:
    same test schedule as above
    week 1-10 eq 600mg/week
    week 8-12 winny tabs 50mgs ed
    arimidex same as above as well as nolva

so obviously i have 2 bottles of sus250, 2 ena300, 2 of t400, 3 tren 100, 2 eq300, anavar, winny tabs, arimidex and nolvadex.
    Would these be good stacks? Should I consider otherwise? Is pct good enough?

So thats it tell me what you guys think, it'll be much appreciated

anyone???

seriousmass is offline Banned
    add clomid to your PCT, often nolva isn't good enough on it's own

Are you planning on doing proper rest time between these two proposed cycles. or are you implying that you want to bridge cycles?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why use sust for 3 weeks, why not just frontload the test e/t400? and why not just run one ester?

10 weeks of eq is very short unless you plan on frontloading that too

pct should add clomid. hcg is up to you but you don't really NEED it

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would first start with your diet. You need to increase your protein intake to do what you want to do. Always, get real food in you versus the shakes. Shakes are good to use pre and/or post workout. You will need to eat like a wild banshee though.

First cycle looks okay, but I don't like sus. But if it works for you then stick with it. I would put the var at the end of the cycle. You need to run it at 40mgs/day to have any effect. And it looks like you need more to do that. If this is your first time with tren , you should run it at 50mgs/d. not 100eod. It will help with sides. Plus, it's easier to adjust dosages doing it that way. I would run it longer that you have suggested. But I am not saying it want work either. Just an opinion. Read up on pct, because you are dealing with some heavy stuff. Check out the stickies on the pct forum.

i am going to add clomid now ive read up some more on the pct threads. and yeas i am going to rest the proper amount of time. Actually am right now from my previous cycle. thanks for the input

t-own,

this might sound wierd but i use sus as sort of a substitute for prop. I react bad to it for some reason (prop), the only compound i have had a problem with yet. as for different esters, my previous cyle i did just stick to one, test e, but didnt have as good results as before. when i did use t400 before i loved it, great gains. I mean before i started cycling i only weighed 175. i see what ur saying about diff esters with my test tho. any suggestions with my test schedule?

10nispro,

thanks for the diet advice. i shouldnt have a problem with increasing it then i ususally eat like a champ

so with putting the var at the end of my cylce, should i keep the tren at the end as well or put it in the beginning?

oh and with the eq t-own i am considering getting more and running it longer. I usually see good results from it by about week 6-7 and it really boosts my appetite. Ive been told the same thing in the past to run it longer, but 10 weeks has seemed to work for me. although maybe i have built up a tolerance to it by now and should run it longer. might increase these cycles to 15 weeks then run pct week 17-20. thanks for the input

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would use the tren in the front.

right on thanks again

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pick a test and stick with it. If you don't want to wait for it to kick in just use an oral kickstart. You said you've already taken drol. IMO eq is a waste. I think you'd be happier with deca . But, there are some on here who would disagree.

alrite so i have reconsidered my next cycle.

weeks 1-12 test E 600mg
    weeks 1-8 tren A 50mg ED
    weeks 9-12 anavar 40mg ED
    .25 arimidex ED
    pct weeks 15-18
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 20/20/20/20

*possibly frontload the test e*

What do you think fellas?

Thread Information