Cisco81 is offline New Member

Question Need Some Advice

I'm 27 180lbs 17% BF... And want to Revamp the way I work out. I've worked out on and off for about 5 years, but now I've decided I want to take it seriously. I've never asked anyone how I should structure my workouts... I want to be at 195 lean, cut and defined. I haven't worked out in about four months so this is a fresh start. Any advice would be great. I've taken M1t in the past and the results were great. I've also taken Maxadrol and also saw decent gain in Mass and Strength. I'd like to try M1t again once I've got my routine down again, but can't seem to find it...
    Last edited by Cisco81; 01-16-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T is banned now (where talking about the oral prohormone right?) I think there are a few clones out there.

But the first thing you need to do is cut down the bf% and train for at least 2-3 months before you even think about prohormones or steroids .

You need to build up your base again and get your body and diet right before you take either one or else your gains will be minimal and you risk gaining even more fat.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^true, all the prohormones are getting thrown off shelves, lotta fakes that claim to be exact same formula though.....personally ide stay away from them. like Soldier said, you need to train and get diet down FIRST, then think about adding the icing on the cake

Thread Information