Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Anyone successfully reverse natty gyno using Letro?

I have natty gyno from puberty. Not full blown, just puffy nipples. Anyone successfully reverse it using C.Bino's method?

bump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could give it a shot but from what I understand the longer it goes un-treated the less effective the letro is.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have same shite,, and tried the letro thing. Does nothing for natural gyno and make you feel like a bittch for a month.

hmm.. so am I out of luck? do I have any options??

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I have reversed it using the letro protocol but then again i caught it early.

Its definately worth giving a shot before having to go to the doc and go thru different therapy's/ancilleries before ending up having to just get surgery. If it doesnt work, then it doesnt work but at least you tried it. Some people use it with success and others dont.

yea good point. I ordered it a couple of days ago.. so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I have reversed it using the letro protocol but then again i caught it early.

Its definately worth giving a shot before having to go to the doc and go thru different therapy's/ancilleries before ending up having to just get surgery. If it doesnt work, then it doesnt work but at least you tried it. Some people use it with success and others dont.

okay well no signs of improvement yet, and i'm almost done with the bottle. so is 30ml/about 30 days at 2.5mg not enough to reverse natty gyno.. or does it not work at all considering there are absolutely no signs of improvement?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe a silly ? but have you actually been diagnosed with gynecomastia ?
    Or is this just psuedogynecomastia? if it is there is no point running a powerful AI like letro.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    psuedogynecomastia - whats this??

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    how old are you? If your just a teen it usually goes away on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by GauchB View Post
    how old are you? If your just a teen it usually goes away on its own.
    20, had it since i was 12. absolutely no signs of improvement, even after my 30 day letro run at 2.5mg ed.

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Curious about this as well. I've had puffy nips sive i was about 11 and i'm 26 now and still the same. At the time the doc said it would go away after puberty but it never did. Now my chest only looks really good when i'm cold and my skin is contracted.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    20, had it since i was 12. absolutely no signs of improvement, even after my 30 day letro run at 2.5mg ed.
    That's because gyno reversal is a myth, how many times do I have to explain it to you guys.

If you catch it while its forming you have a chance at reversing, once its formed the best you can hope for is some shrinkage, you aren't going to make it disappear. It will always be there even if you cant feel it, it will come back on your next cycles if you don't take proper precautions.

Grizvok is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    That's because gyno reversal is a myth, how many times do I have to explain it to you guys.

If you catch it while its forming you have a chance at reversing, once its formed the best you can hope for is some shrinkage, you aren't going to make it disappear. It will always be there even if you cant feel it, it will come back on your next cycles if you don't take proper precautions.
    Hmmmmmm, I thought it was possible considering C-Bino's thread (the man IS a doctor) but maybe I am just deluding myself. I haven't done a cycle of anything and have had the gyno for probably close to 2 years; I am 20 years old now.

Regardless, I really want to try at least and see what happens. I understand that I will feel pretty bad throughout most of it, but I have a secondary motive for going through with it. Call it in intuition, but I believe I either have relatively LOW testosterone levels or relatively high estrogen levels.

Firstly, my build is different than most other guys. It may just be genetics and not hormones, but I have wide hips and tend to store the majority of my weight in my hips and thighs while men are known for storing much of their fat in the upper body where as I have none. Secondly, I may just be feeling like I have low libido because I am a rock climber and therefore the name of my game is a high strength to weight ratio. I am constantly dieting and trying to reduce body fat levels; I DEFINITELY felt like I had a higher sex drive while I was lifting weights in a high school and bulking a few years ago. Despite the fact that I never touched a PH or anything like that maybe that was what caused it. And finally (although this one is pretty dumb) I lack in the facial hair growth department. Sure it comes in, but the growth is incredibly patchy as well as slow. And the gyno is another reason, of course.

I'd just really like to give it a TRY and see what happens. Who knows, maybe I will experience some considerable increase in testosterone after the end of the protocol.

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    what would be proper precautions ***

Quote Originally Posted by braer4 View Post
    what would be proper precautions ***
    I am going to start with Letro at 2.5mg/ed for a week and then begin to taper off. On the last day of Letro use, I will then begin to use Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) for two weeks to help control the estrogen rebound.

That's it in a nutshell.

StritationOrBust is offline Associate Member
    Let me know how it goes grizvok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StritationOrBust View Post
    Let me know how it goes grizvok, thanks
    Will do, I may start a log or something just in case the results come out to be significant.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

It is a myth, people will always want to belive they can shoot some lemon lime flavored chemical in their mouth, and their tits will go away, but it's not going to happen.

If you caught it while your estrogen levels were high, and early, it will work. But if your levels are back and those receptors are bound, your only option is surgrey.

How many threads do you think there are on gyno and reversal? How many before and after pictures have you seen?

Guess what the NUMBER one seller is at most Chemical Research sites? Hrm Letro?

Ever wonder who is hyping this myth to make some sales?

The logic is great, it's awesome marketing. You mite as well buy $200 in stuff from us, before you drop 5k on surgery.

Letro will not REVERSE gyno, or none of us would have it.

I believe that my estrogen levels are still quite high though, if that changes anything. I also have some clear liquid come out of the duct if I squeeze the gland (which is quite gross).

Although that is likely a side effect of higher prolactin levels than anything else.
    Last edited by Grizvok; 03-04-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    I believe that my estrogen levels are still quite high though, if that changes anything.
    if they are high, is it because your test levels are high?

Honestly, I would consider a SERM over a AI if you want to solve the gyno that's been established.

Believe it or not there are actually medical documents that subjects reverse gyno with Tamox (Nova) using 20mgs 3 times daily.

I've never seen or been shown by anyone that Letro has done the same.

That's why I don't belive the hype behind letro. And it don't even make sense. Hype the Tamox, you sell that too! And you have medical proof it has worked in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    if they are high, is it because your test levels are high?

Honestly, I would consider a SERM over a AI if you want to solve the gyno that's been established.

Believe it or not there are actually medical documents that subjects reverse gyno with Tamox (Nova) using 20mgs 3 times daily.

I've never seen or been shown by anyone that Letro has done the same.

That's why I don't belive the hype behind letro. And it don't even make sense. Hype the Tamox, you sell that too! And you have medical proof it has worked in some cases.
    Starting off solely with tamoxifen citrate was actually my first plan, but then I was recommended Letro. I can't say I truly know what to believe any more, although I must admit I am a bit more cautious of using Letrozole since it absolutely destroys your estrogen levels. I'll have to do some more research (you can really never do enough) and come to a conclusion.

if your that old should have gone away. talk to doc imo unless you are embarassed or somthing like that. Doc will try his/her best to help.

if your that old should have gone away. talk to doc imo unless you are embarassed or somthing like that. Doc will try his/her best to help.
    I'm not embarrassed at all. Cosmetically speaking, my gyno is NOTHING except a slightly puffy nipple.

I'm only 20, but I'm an athlete that would like to run a cycle when I get to the ripe AAS using age of 23 or 24. However, I would definitely be way too apprehensive of ever using AAS since the chance of worsening the gyno is likely.

I'm actually planning to see the doctor within the next few days (haven't seen one for a long ass time) and discussing some stuff that I have the right to discuss regarding my health, namely the gynecomastia and about getting my blood work done for hormone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    I'm not embarrassed at all. Cosmetically speaking, my gyno is NOTHING except a slightly puffy nipple.

I'm only 20, but I'm an athlete that would like to run a cycle when I get to the ripe AAS using age of 23 or 24. However, I would definitely be way too apprehensive of ever using AAS since the chance of worsening the gyno is likely.

I'm actually planning to see the doctor within the next few days (haven't seen one for a long ass time) and discussing some stuff that I have the right to discuss regarding my health, namely the gynecomastia and about getting my blood work done for hormone levels.
    I saw a doctor about gyno.

He sent me to the doctor to get a mammogram. That was awesome.

That was all he did though.

Most of your family doctors are not going to know a lot about drugs that reverse or prevent gyno. You'd have to see a specific doctor familiar with it.

Family doctors these days, check blood pressure and prescribe anti depressants.

Most of your family doctors are not going to know a lot about drugs that reverse or prevent gyno. You'd have to see a specific doctor familiar with it.

not true my doc is up on his shit

In all honestly, I don't really care if he knows much about preventing gyno with drugs. I trust myself to do reliable research for the most part. What I really want is to use the gyno not as an excuse but as leverage for him to check my hormone levels and what not (without having to pay).

I don't have full blown gyno, not even close. Only my nipples are puffy. Absolutely no breast tissue though, and I have clearly defined pecs. My chest looks normal when my nipples are cold and tighten up. Letro at 2.5mg a day for 30 days did nothing (yes i tapered down and used nolva afterwards).

Now my main question is...... I know there is a surgery for gyno.. but is there a surgery for just puffy nipples???? is it like a lipo?

I don't have full blown gyno, not even close. Only my nipples are puffy. Absolutely no breast tissue though, and I have clearly defined pecs. My chest looks normal when my nipples are cold and tighten up. Letro at 2.5mg a day for 30 days did nothing (yes i tapered down and used nolva afterwards).

Now my main question is...... I know there is a surgery for gyno.. but is there a surgery for just puffy nipples???? is it like a lipo?
    I have the puffy nipples too, but I'm sorry to inform you that you do indeed have the actual gland.

It is a myth, people will always want to belive they can shoot some lemon lime flavored chemical in their mouth, and their tits will go away, but it's not going to happen.
    To both of you, have you ever read any of the clinical studies done on Clomid and severe gyno reversal, whereby in 48% of cases the gyno was reversed so the need for expensive invasive surgery was avoided?

Now i'm not saying that letro will reverse fibrous gyno, i'm just pointing out some successful clinical studies have been done which prove gyno reversal is not a myth.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    To both of you, have you ever read any of the clinical studies done on Clomid and severe gyno reversal, whereby in 48% of cases the gyno was reversed so the need for expensive invasive surgery was avoided?

Now i'm not saying that letro will reverse fibrous gyno, i'm just pointing out some successful clinical studies have been done which prove gyno reversal is not a myth.
    Do you have the studies at hand? remember reading something similar yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do you have the studies at hand? remember reading something similar yrs ago.
    Did have Marcus till i got a trojan and had to do a destructive restore, if i find them again i'll send you them.
    I can only remember the dosages where extreme @ 200mg 2xday, cannot remember the duration, but sides were pretty damn harsh, but some harsh sides vs surgery, no contest imo.
    I'll have a search.

all I can say is I and my cousin both had minor gyno prob got some letro followed c-binos guide and the shit went away.
    Last edited by GauchB; 03-05-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: left out something

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Did have Marcus till i got a trojan and had to do a destructive restore, if i find them again i'll send you them.
    I can only remember the dosages where extreme @ 200mg 2xday, cannot remember the duration, but sides were pretty damn harsh, but some harsh sides vs surgery, no contest imo.
    I'll have a search.
    Yeh, I am sure ive read the same studies, would be nice to have them in file, them Trojan bastards are really a pain, ive had one and cost me £80 to get rid!!

all I can say is I and my cousin both had minor gyno prob got some letro followed c-binos guide and the shit went away.
    Was it from puberty or from a cycle? And how long after you noticed the gyno did you begin treatment?

from cycle, and stupidly waited like a month before starting, but still got rid.
    My cousin started using letro asap.

from cycle, and stupidly waited like a month before starting, but still got rid.
    My cousin started using letro asap.
    No offense, but in no way at all does that really have any affect on what we are trying to accomplish here.
    Last edited by Grizvok; 03-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    hmm.. so am I out of luck? do I have any options??
    some people are suggesting spot injecting PGCL. nice theory, but i don't have the data on the results.

MyLiverIsFailing is offline Junior Member
    whats pgcl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information