roids1234 is offline New Member

fake anadrol and sust!! pls read

i been on anadrol 50 one a day for about 2 weekes and sustanon 250 for about 3 weeks gained about 1 pound...the anadrol says IR on it and its white i dnt feel anything at all shld i get my money bak...and if they are fake is nething bad going to happen

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Everytime I've seen anadrol it was blue and it had a cobra or some sort of snake on it. I'm no help on the sust. If u can get ur money back I would.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there are many, many kinds of anadrol so just because it dosnt have a snake on it dosnt mean its fake. if your source did rip you off i could almost gurentee you that he will not give you your money back. maybe your diet is bad bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

nah been wrkin out for a 3..4 yearss nd ill deffinetlyy get my money bakk tnx alot tho

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you get it online or off a friend? if off a friend im sure others are using it as well so see what results there getting
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i gt it off a friend....it came in glass vials so he didnt tamper with them i think its jus his website...i rember about 2 years ago i went on deka and sust and i looked like a monsterr i was even loosin fat....i made up my mind iam just goin to get my money bak and get it off some one elsee....

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    get your diet in check

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Get your money back? what kinda gear dealers are you dealing with that give refunds? LoL

my diet is perfect and so r my wrkouts....the shytss fakee and iam dealin wit a kidd who sells fake shyt obviously so now iam gettin my dough bak ...

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roids1234 View Post
    my diet is perfect and so r my wrkouts....the shytss fakee and iam dealin wit a kidd who sells fake shyt obviously so now iam gettin my dough bak ...
    and if he doesnt give you your money back what are you gonna do.....call the cops? i highly doubt hes gonna refund you

Thread Information