TCEL300 is offline Member

short1-6/8 week cycle or long one

ok the debate has been spoken about numerous times...lets get everyones opinons one more time...i have plenty of prop to kickstart...also have fast actn decca...tren ..test e...decca...anything i need...I was thinkn maybe running a 2 shorter cycles...have never done them before...both with full pct....before the summer time and its time to cut it up...so what is everyones take?....one long ass cycle...or 2 shorter ones?..what to do what to do?...lets get some opinions

TCEL

adimenia is offline New Member
    i dont get it what are your options? if yo have test p and you want to cut up i would run a mid range cycle of 8 weeks and add some mast or winnie to the mix that will make you pretty hard (in the most non gayish fashion ever)

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Well, everyone is different, but in your case I would run one long cycle. Changing the cycle from a bulker to a cutter. How long u run the bulk vs cut phase depends on a lot of variables. Just one mans OPINION thoughM
    . I don't think u got time for two seperate cycles with proper PCT after both.

Thread Information