ALRIGHTY THEN tell me what you guys think here

first i'll be prepping for 3 shows that are on subsequent saturdays in july. I plan to start 15 weeks out from the first show and continue all the way through the shows and 2 weeks after to catch the rebound, a total of 19 weeks on. Then time off of course before bulking in the winter.

Test Prop 1-19 100mg ED

Tren Ace. 1-6, 10-19 75mg ED

Masteron 9-17 100mg ED

Also would add Var if it would do anything beneficial and i can afford it...so opinions on that? i'd run 60-100 a day probably in the last 6 weeks or so?

also I will be running letro all the way through to control water and of course ramp up the dose closer to contest time to help even moreso with water.

Now in addition to this i would like to use clen and T3 to their greatest help.
researched the clen and it appears is should be run as follows:

Start with 60mcg and pyramid up to 120mg or so by 20s. Then while on, in every 3rd week of being on it take 50mg benadryl before bed to help keep the receptors ok. Now i also read clen plus a diuretic are definite no nos and can cause a problem, so i want to be off the clen a couple weeks before the first show. The question is how long to run it, would it continue to be beneficial assuming all runs smoothly to just run it from the beginning of the cycle up to those couple weeks before?

And the T3 i'm not quite sure of how to run....found a couple conflicting articles and i'm not sure what's correct.

QUESTIONS :

1. Do i need the break in the tren in the middle or is it ok to run it straight through? First time i ran tren someone had me do it but it was never clear to me why

2. It's been preached to me before that masteron doesn't have much purpose other than to help dry out a bit, is that on the level with everyone's experience or no? That's why i have it running from 5 weeks before the show up through them then dropping it.

thanks for the help