Thread: advice

mm2008 is offline New Member

advice

hi am 25 an been liftin since i was 18. just left royal marines after 5years an now i dont have to worry bout drug tests i am thinking bout startin i cycle. my diet an training is good i get at least 9 hrs sleep a night an drink at most once a month (3 to 4 shorts). i have a meal every 2 and a half hrs. i lift waits day on day off. am 5'6 i weigh 78kg. i have done a 4 week course of dianobol only (was on leave all i could do). i went upto 88kg an ended up 85kg after 4 months bein off it, i then tore ligaments in my shoulder so lost a lot of weight threw not being able to train. been back in the gym for 5 weeks now and am considering startin a 1st injectible cycle. i have test max 400 an nmax 300 plus nolva hcg and proviron . just looking for advice on the best way to cycle this. i think i wud be best just doin 500mg p/w of the test only for the 1st time, but looking for advice . cheers

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Youre on the right track. A test only is the best way to run a first time cycle.

How long were you planning on running it?

10 weeks i think av got 20ml of each but not planning on doin that much

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    10-12 weeks would be a good run.

Blog Entries
    10 weeks is fine. only run one compound. nmax? never heard of it. what is it?

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Finally a new guy with a head on his shoulders. kudos on doing your research. as stated above i would recommend Testosterone only 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    For some reason 500 a week seems to be the rule of thumb on this board. Many people have made excellent gains on far less for a first cycle (200-300mgs).

nmax 300 is a nandrolone mix tho dont think am able to say by who on this am i? anyone used the testmax 400, is this ok for a 1st cycle.

Blog Entries
    ya you cant tell me the lab name in open forum but if you can pm you can pm me the name. Ive only read about nandrolone blends. Im a single ester kinda guy

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    If I read your post correctly , you have been training now for the past 5 wks? If thats the case...I would wait another few months before starting a cycle. You could risk tearing something with the sudden increase in strength and not totally back to your natural strength. Know what I mean bro? Just be careful....I'm just speaking from experience. I've done it.....

yeh am only 50/50 as to wen am gonna start it. tbh tho i dont seem to av lost much strenght really which i found strange i was benchin 125kg an still doin 110kg now after 5 mnths out the gym. nothin major but good for my size an weight

cant pm u sorry, as i dont know how to use this site (just used it for info).think am gonna start it from end of feb now. am just lookin for info on the testmax 400 really as i know its a blend of 4 different esters. from wot av read its also gonna sting (not worried bout that tho). lookin for 1st hand advice as only thing i can get on it is at least a couple of years old from wen it 1st came out (i think)

Thread Information