Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TUnit is offline Associate Member

syringe question?

Ok, I ran out of syringes and I can usually get them from walgreens. I'm waiting on a mail order and I don't feel like running around to 5 walgreens to see who will sell them to me. I have alot of pins, can I just use last injections syringes with a new pin?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i wouldnt but thats me..

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I definitely would not ever consider that

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    wouldnt recommend it but if you must, i would definitely clean the hell out of it with some alcohol. try to find a smaller drug store rather than the big chains like CVS or Wallgreens to buy some.

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Man Im in Baytown. I just got some at 7pm at kroger.

BTW ive used needles more than once. It sucked and I wouldnt advise u too

so probably better to wait? whats the deal with the law anyways? I thought they didn't want people sharing needles.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it legal to get needles/syringes in your state without a prescription?

In most states, you just have to over 18.

I don't need the actual needle...I have 25 guage un used pins...I just need the actual syringe

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit View Post
    Ok, I ran out of syringes and I can usually get them from walgreens. I'm waiting on a mail order and I don't feel like running around to 5 walgreens to see who will sell them to me. I have alot of pins, can I just use last injections syringes with a new pin?
    Yes, Flush them with bleach water, rinse very well with water, then alcohol (vodka or grain is best) and set them aside to dry in a sterile condition. People way back when always used the same barrel and I still will when in a pinch like yourself. Also remember your gear has agents to kill bacteria so your good to go just use common sense.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    Yes, Flush them with bleach water, rinse very well with water, then alcohol (vodka or grain is best) and set them aside to dry in a sterile condition. People way back when always used the same barrel and I still will when in a pinch like yourself. Also remember your gear has agents to kill bacteria so your good to go just use common sense.
    The problem with doing this kinda thing is that the stopper will start to disintegrate and the actual barrell gets worn and then its hard to inject smoothly...I've re-used neddles ...I would just wipe the actual pin ..especially after its been in your body....the stuff in the barrel is ok untouched...its oil...even if you used deca ..test...masteron ...whatever...its all the same.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    The stoppers are made from butyl these days, they shouldn't fail. If you have to reuse then get some milton baby sterilising fluid.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I hate tot tell you this but for years before I went on my long vacation we reused needles to the point that we had to sharpen them on a match box and check for barbs by sliding it down our toungue prior to injection. I never had an infection. I am NOT condoning any of this, just trying to say that if you have new pins and just need to reuse the barrel, get after it.

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I hate tot tell you this but for years before I went on my long vacation we reused needles to the point that we had to sharpen them on a match box and check for barbs by sliding it down our toungue prior to injection. I never had an infection. I am NOT condoning any of this, just trying to say that if you have new pins and just need to reuse the barrel, get after it.
    WOW, thats hardcore

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    using the same syinge wont really matter much.

Thread Information