Thread: my first cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eamonn t is offline New Member

my first cycle

am just about to start my first cycle using deca and sust. a bit about me.. im 21 5ft 9" weight is 206... looking to compete in september or may leave it till next year depending on my shape.. anyway back to my cycle its a 8 week course is that to small, from reading on this people seem to be saying 10 weeks min.. thanks 4 your time.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what is your bodyfat?
    What do you have for PCT?
    What are you planning on as doses?
    First cycles should be kept to just ONE compound, preferably a single ester Test, so you can tell what is doing what to your body
    21 is a bit young to be starting

as far as pct im not to sure hav been reading up but still hav a lot off gray area's. any idea wat would be suitable.. body fat is high side of 15 percent... doses will 250mg to 300mg ..... yeah 21 is young but i think i hav put in alot of ground work started off at 11 stone now 14.7. really love the sport off bodybuilding love to compete so taking japs is something i hav to do.. thanks 4 ur help

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    OK, the ground work is just starting....you need to read up in the PCT forum so you have an understanding of why you need it and what each compound is for. PCT is the MOST important part of any cycle more so for you at your age.

And again for first cycle i would suggest just ONE compound until you see how your body reacts to it. If you take more than one and have bad side effects, you will not know what is giving you the bad sides. This is a process not to be jumped into but to educate like you are becoming a doctor , because you are, a doctor of your body.

fair play buddy that is great advise i am a pure novice wen it comes to japs hav done research but do find it hard to soak in at times .. cheers buddy

Thread Information