Thread: EDITED turmoil

adimenia is offline New Member

EDITED turmoil

i keep hearing there is a lot of turmoil with EDITED and EDITED as i understand some guy from EDITED stole all the good raw materials and started EDITED is that true? does this means EDITED and EDITED gear is bunk? or still g2g ive just orderd my EDITED gear so dont tell me im screwd
    if anyone can shed any light on this subject that would be great

EDITED AND WARNED. ANOTHER POST LIKE THIS AND YOU GONE

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by adimenia View Post
    i keep hearing there is a lot of turmoil with XX and X XXX labs as i understand some guy from XXXX labs stole all the good raw materials and started XX is that true? does this means XX and XXXX labs gear is bunk? or still g2g ive just orderd my XX gear so dont tell me im screwd
    if anyone can shed any light on this subject that would be great
    I can tell you we don't mention lab names on the forum like you did. The fact that you had to space out the letters in the name in order to post it should have been a clue.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

the EDITED initials weren't coded if this post is a violation of the rules the moderators can delete it sorry about that

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can edit your own posts. The edit button is at the bottom right hand of your posts. Why should someone else be responsible for your posts if it isn't necessary. Not trying to be a dick, but the rules are very clear about this.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

its ok im sorry about it your right i was wrong to do so

Thread Information