QuadsKid is offline New Member

Question Serostim/Anavar Cycle- Advice

Sup? Need some advice on a HGH/Anavar Cycle.

Started the Serostim about 2 weeks ago at 3 iu's per day- taking it upon waking up. Based on all the stuff I read, I would like to incorporate the anavar as well.

Would the serostim and anavar be a good cycle? I'm primarily looking at this for a CUTTING cycle- so all my hardcore mass gainers out there, I realize this is not a "bulking" cycle w/o something like Deca , ect, ect.

Would just like to know what to expect on this cycle of HGH and Anavar.

Here are my main questions:
    How long do I run the anavar? 8 weeks? 12 week?
    Do I take the anavar 8 weeks straight every day or go 4 on 4 off?
    Do I need Liver Protection such as Milk Thistle?
    Do I need to take either Clomid or Novalex while using the Anavar (I have heard mixed reviews on this) and I'd rather not if I don't have to.
    My tabs are 10 mg. How many do I take per day and when? I heard 40-50 mg was a typical dose and yielded great muscle hardness, strength, ect.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

QK

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    uhhh, ed on the var.. 4 on 4 off.. why..
    id run it 12..

ill wait but i have morre...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you'll only experiance muscle hardness if your bf is already low enough. as for cutting with hgh and var, your diet and cardio will determine whether or not you cut
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadsKid View Post
    Sup? Need some advice on a HGH/Anavar Cycle.

Started the Serostim about 2 weeks ago at 3 iu's per day- taking it upon waking up. Based on all the stuff I read, I would like to incorporate the anavar as well.

Would the serostim and anavar be a good cycle?
    Yes, If your have lots of money to burn... Can cut just as effective on testosterone and save thousands of dollars.

Would just like to know what to expect on this cycle of HGH and Anavar.

HGH is pretty poor on it's own especially at 3IU's. You would need to run it for months to see results. Results from the GH depend on your age when it comes to anti-aging properties. No matter what age you should see a couple pounds of muscle from it along with a few lbs of fat loss if the training is there. Anavar will do more in terms of Muscle gained, and it is far from being potent as well. HGH along with testosterone would add better synergy resulting in better overall gains.

Here are my main questions:
    How long do I run the anavar? 8 weeks? 12 week? I'd go 8 weeks
    Do I take the anavar 8 weeks straight every day or go 4 on 4 off?Everyd day the entire 8 weeks
    Do I need Liver Protection such as Milk Thistle?You don't need it but it won't hurt if you took it
    Do I need to take either Clomid or Novalex while using the Anavar (I have heard mixed reviews on this) and I'd rather not if I don't have to. No you do not. Estrogen conversion should not be a prob.
    My tabs are 10 mg. How many do I take per day and when? I heard 40-50 mg was a typical dose and yielded great muscle hardness, strength, ect.
    I would take 60mgs/day...Considering it is your only aas you are relying on.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

QK

What are your stats?

age, height, weight, 1st cycle? and so on......

Anavar will shut down your natural testosterone ... I would add in at least a replacement or slightly higher dose of 200mgs+ of testosterone a week for normal body function. Also, your gains will be amplified much more stacking Test with GH, fat loss & muscle gained.

With all the money being spent on Sero & var, I would be upset knowing the fact that more muscle sparred/gained can be achieved on a moderate test only cycle, than on a anavar/low dosed GH run.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    What are your stats?

age, height, weight, 1st cycle? and so on......

Anavar will shut down your natural testosterone ... I would add in at least a replacement or slightly higher dose of 200mgs+ of testosterone a week for normal body function. Also, your gains will be amplified much more stacking Test with GH, fat loss & muscle gained.

With all the money being spent on Sero & var, I would be upset knowing the fact that more muscle sparred/gained can be achieved on a moderate test only cycle, than on a anavar/low dosed GH run.

Thanks for your reply bud! Money not an issue- as I get the Serostim for $$. Not interested in injecting Test or anything intramuscular. So just sticking to the Var & HGH- for now. I'm really trying to get rid of that little bit of lower back/flank fat that hangs over the swim trunks- that I just can't seem to burn off. I work out 4x a week usually 75 min session along with 2x a week of Bikram Yoga at 110 degrees. (it will kick your ass!). I also get on tread a couple times a week. My abs show well, but still not as cut as I would like them. Chest is around 42. Waist 32. Diet is good- but I could be eating more regularly througout the day.

Age- 30
    Height- 5'11
    Weight- 179

1st Cycle- Yes
    Last edited by QuadsKid; 02-03-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks for your reply bud! Money not an issue- as I get the Serostim for $200. Not interested in injecting Test or anything intramuscular. So just sticking to the Var & HGH- for now. I'm really trying to get rid of that little bit of lower back/flank fat that hangs over the swim trunks- that I just can't seem to burn off. I work out 4x a week usually 75 min session along with 2x a week of Bikram Yoga at 110 degrees. (it will kick your ass!). I also get on tread a couple times a week. My abs show well, but still not as cut as I would like them. Chest is around 42. Waist 32. Diet is good- but I could be eating more regularly througout the day.

Age- 30
    Height- 5'11
    Weight- 179

1st Cycle- Yes

I think the GH & Var will get you the gains you want.

Sounds to me you just want to look 'healthy' while shedding some fat. That's Fair.

I don't think price discussion is allowed, but Legit Sero is very hard to come by not through a clinic. Prices through a clinic for a 4+ month run at 3IU's a day would be in the thousands. So if you get it & reasonable you are lucky.

If you don't know how to measure, reconstitute (might come reconstituted), and where to inject etc. You need to do a lot more reading.

Good luck with your goals.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    id delete that price.. thats not bad tho...

I think the GH & Var will get you the gains you want.

Sounds to me you just want to look 'healthy' while shedding some fat. That's Fair.

I don't think price discussion is allowed, but Legit Sero is very hard to come by not through a clinic. Prices through a clinic for a 4+ month run at 3IU's a day would be in the thousands. So if you get it & reasonable you are lucky.

If you don't know how to measure, reconstitute (might come reconstituted), and where to inject etc. You need to do a lot more reading.

Good luck with your goals.

ha, thanks bro! I am all set on the measurments and reconstituing- ect. That was all 3 weeks ago when I was researching all that info- so all set on that thank God. Didn't mean to post price- OOPS! I'm lucky enough to get my Sero in the US from a very reliable resource so I know it's authentic.

My bf is low enough where I think I will see the gains I want- however, will I still get the vainy gains, and hardness they talk about while on Anavar ?

Mammon- I sent you a PM on here earlier, did you get it?

ha, thanks bro! I am all set on the measurments and reconstituing- ect. That was all 3 weeks ago when I was researching all that info- so all set on that thank God. Didn't mean to post price- OOPS! I'm lucky enough to get my Sero in the US from a very reliable resource so I know it's authentic.

My bf is low enough where I think I will see the gains I want- however, will I still get the vainy gains, and hardness they talk about while on Anavar?
    @ 60mgs/day for 8 weeks you will see some decent results.

Remember, fat loss depends MOSTLY on how you eat and do cardio. It will enhance the fat burning effects if you are doing that right.... Same with the GH.

I wouldn't try to eat less, or starve myself. Eat as much clean foods as you can , so you can hold onto muscle & maybe gain some pounds.

Anavar gains
    Nice pumps
    vascularity *veins*
    Muscle hardness
    Some strength

BTW, how long are you running the HGH?

Talking

@ 60mgs/day for 8 weeks you will see some decent results.

Remember, fat loss depends MOSTLY on how you eat and do cardio. It will enhance the fat burning effects if you are doing that right.... Same with the GH.

I wouldn't try to eat less, or starve myself. Eat as much clean foods as you can , so you can hold onto muscle & maybe gain some pounds.

Anavar gains
    Nice pumps
    vascularity *veins*
    Muscle hardness
    Some strength

BTW, how long are you running the HGH?
    As far as I'm concerned, for life if could afford to! Ha Ha! I'm planning at least to run it for the next 12-16 weeks. Longer if I can. As long as I continue to have access to it, and keep my day job, I'll be taking it! I'm 5 days on 2 days off with the GH

Thread Information