allsop is offline Junior Member

New cycle Question

Well looking to do my first cycle, I've been researchin about AAS for the past couple months on this site just soaking up as much information as I could.

I currently weigh 165lb and would like to reach my goal of 185-190lb ish. I have been lifting for a little over 3 years now, 5'9, have 7% BF with crazy high metabolism naturally.

I am thinking about starting the following cycle:

Week 1-10 Test E at 500/mg once a week
    Week 1-4 Dbol at 30/mg ED

And 2 weeks after my last Test E injection I would start PCT consisting of:

Clomid
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg ED
    Day 12-21 50 mg ED

and Nolva
    20/mg ED for 4 weeks after 2 weeks from last Test E injection.

Question now is I want to minimize estrogen as much as possible so would it be ok to run it alongside the AAS stack for 10 weeks and into the PCT weeks as well? Or would it be better off the way I have it set up now? Another question is would I be able to reach my goal from 165lb to 190lb ish just from this one cycle because I prefer not to take anymore cycles after this first one.. thanks!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    while that cycle doesn't look too bad, at your weight I don't think anyone on here will recommend you running it.

even with a high metabolism, you can certainly reach your goals by eating right.

highest ive been was at 175lb and was stuck there for about half a year. My strength was increasing but weight stayed the same.. I tried many things such as switching up my workout routine, weight gainers, 4000 calorie diet, but nothing..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what's your diet like?

3800-4000 calories daily..

I'd just like to know if I can get their without the dbol on only one cycle or would it be necessary?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    How old are you?

You could easily get there with the CORRECT diet. If you're not eating right now, chances are you will lose most of your gains after the cycle is over.

You say you have been researching on herecfor months, the you should know that test e should be shot every 3.5 days and not once a week

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think your going to want to take 300mg of clomid per day, ever. I think 100mg ed for the first week would be fine. Even 100mg the first day, then down to 50mg ed for 2 weeks, then 25mg for the remaining 2 weeks. You could take nolva at 40/20/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln9 View Post
    I don't think your going to want to take 300mg of clomid per day, ever. I think 100mg ed for the first week would be fine. Even 100mg the first day, then down to 50mg ed for 2 weeks, then 25mg for the remaining 2 weeks. You could take nolva at 40/20/20/20.
    clomid 300mg for the first day only, this is what I have read from the FAQs to take..

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    How old are you?

You could easily get there with the CORRECT diet. If you're not eating right now, chances are you will lose most of your gains after the cycle is over.

You say you have been researching on herecfor months, the you should know that test e should be shot every 3.5 days and not once a week
    From the sample cycles I've seen all over this site and the FAQs, it says by the week...

My diet is not the problem amigo, when I first started lifting 3 years ago I only weighed 130lbs... I was SKINNY. 3 years later, with good diet and training habits, I was 175-180lb ish. I am 22 now... I know I know, "your too young" I've seen this in just about every other thread I read on here.

My goal from when I first started training was to be around 190lbs. Once I reached 175lb I hit a plateau and couldn't gain anymore. I really don't care much about gaining anymore strength because for me being only 165 right now and deadlifting 500lbs is enough for me.. I dont compete or anything like that. I just want the SIZE. I guess I will drop the dbol from the cycle and do only Test E.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    I have read you can get bad sides off even 100mg like vision problems and permanent vision problems. Your cycle isn't very harsh or long, only test, I really don't think you need over 100mg, based on my research.

Thread Information