mbklyn1028 is offline New Member

What's my best course of action

I'm 24, 5'8 155, been training since I was in high school on and off but never attempted (or wanted) to bulk up past 170. My diet is impeccable. My goal is to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle and get as cut as possible. Having been in the gym for years I'm very familiar with the different types of AAS and the process of cycling and PCT. Ive been researching AAS for myself and wondering if, given my goals, it is even worth cycling. I'm not adverse to injecting myself, if I do cycle I'll do it the right way. I figured I'd consult some people who know better than my friends at the gym as to what, if anything, I should do. Thanks guys.

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    maybe you should just get test boosters and some weight gainer from a supplement store since at 5'8 155 you are nowhere near your potential. I dont think risking all the shit that comes with a cycle is necessary. If anything you should try some M1T's because they put on about 10lbs in a 2 week cycle. Although M1Ts are the bottom of the barrel in terms of steroids . Im pretty sure once u gain that extra 15 you will want a bit more though. Just a hunch.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mbklyn1028 View Post
    I'm 24, 5'8 155, been training since I was in high school on and off but never attempted (or wanted) to bulk up past 170. My diet is impeccable. My goal is to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle and get as cut as possible. Having been in the gym for years I'm very familiar with the different types of AAS and the process of cycling and PCT. Ive been researching AAS for myself and wondering if, given my goals, it is even worth cycling. I'm not adverse to injecting myself, if I do cycle I'll do it the right way. I figured I'd consult some people who know better than my friends at the gym as to what, if anything, I should do. Thanks guys.

Could you post your diet for us? I'd like to see how it looks. What are you eating.... how many calories..... how much protein/carbs/fats? Then we can take the next step.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Youre too small. Spend some time working on that weight and working the diet and then consider cycling.

You may say I'm too small - and I may be for cycling purposes, but if you looked at me I don't really look small at all. Im pretty muscular for my build. Diet wise, I haven't really counted my calories, but I eat 5-6 times a day. Fruits, oats, egg whites, and plain yogurt with wheat germ earlier in the day then as it gets later I eat either grilled fish or chicken breast with some sort of vegetable. I get my starches from yams and sweet potaotes and my fats from olives, nuts, avocadoes, and flaxseed. I have no problem eating for function rather than taste (cutting weight wrestling in high school cured me of the junk food cravings) and I try to make sure my metabolism is revved up all day.

supersiz2006 is offline New Member
    You're going to play hell bulking AND cutting on a strict diet like the one you describe. 10 to 15 lbs is a lot of weight to gain in lean muscle without any juice. I know because at one point I weighed 155 at 5'7" and couldn't gain weight to save my ass. One small cycle of Deca and I put on 25 lbs of mostly lean muscle and my strength went through the roof. Do your research, start slow if necessary, but do some kind of gear with the nutritional plan you described. You'll never look back.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    TO THE OP

do not do a deca only cycle described above.

supersiz...be more responsible with your advice

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You may say I'm too small - and I may be for cycling purposes, but if you looked at me I don't really look small at all. Im pretty muscular for my build. Diet wise, I haven't really counted my calories, but I eat 5-6 times a day. Fruits, oats, egg whites, and plain yogurt with wheat germ earlier in the day then as it gets later I eat either grilled fish or chicken breast with some sort of vegetable. I get my starches from yams and sweet potaotes and my fats from olives, nuts, avocadoes, and flaxseed. I have no problem eating for function rather than taste (cutting weight wrestling in high school cured me of the junk food cravings) and I try to make sure my metabolism is revved up all day.
    Could you lay out a typical days food intake meal by meal and at what times for us, that would be the first place to adjust before you start taking steroids as the steroids require the correct amount of food in order to work

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    TO THE OP

do not do a deca only cycle described above.

supersiz...be more responsible with your advice

EXACTLY^^^ Deca only is a bad idea !!!!!

Im extremely disciplined when it comes to diet and training (if not a lot else) so I'm sure I'd be able to adapt to whatever intake demands a cycle would require. typical day goes something like this:
    8-9 am - 1 or 2 egg whites or a cup of plain yogurt w/wheat germ, a few pieces of fruit (mostly apples, grapefruit, and kiwis), steel cut oats

11-12 - salad w/avocado, few handfuls of nuts

2-3 - grilled chicken on wheat bread, another handful of nuts, some sort of veg i dont have to cook like carrots or celery

5-6 - a baked yam, fish or chicken, some type of veg (squash, spinach, broccoli...)

8-9pm - anything I have left over from the day, I try to keep it light (I usually have the munchies around this time anyway)

i also follow my workout (whenever i can fit it into my day) with a protein shake.

I've seen the results of a deca only cycle. My friend looked like he was pregnant.

Im extremely disciplined when it comes to diet and training (if not a lot else) so I'm sure I'd be able to adapt to whatever intake demands a cycle would require. typical day goes something like this:
    8-9 am - 1 or 2 egg whites or a cup of plain yogurt w/wheat germ, a few pieces of fruit (mostly apples, grapefruit, and kiwis), steel cut oats Add about 8 more egg whites and a whole egg here

11-12 - salad w/avocado, few handfuls of nuts Add some solid protein here like chicken, steak or fish

2-3 - grilled chicken on wheat bread, another handful of nuts, some sort of veg i dont have to cook like carrots or celery A few more good carbs here would be nice

5-6 - a baked yam, fish or chicken, some type of veg (squash, spinach, broccoli...) OK

8-9pm - anything I have left over from the day, I try to keep it light (I usually have the munchies around this time anyway) don't keep it light if you are trying to gain, good solid proteins, and low to mid GI carbs here

i also follow my workout (whenever i can fit it into my day) with a protein shake.

I've seen the results of a deca only cycle. My friend looked like he was pregnant.

OK, well you could make the gains you are looking for by just tweeking this diet a bit.
    My opinions are in bold red
    hope this helps

also, my weight is down to 155 because I just came off a few month break from lifting. If muscle memory serves me well I should be about 160ish after a few weeks.

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    looked like he was pregnant? can any1 explain this?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by supersiz2006 View Post
    You're going to play hell bulking AND cutting on a strict diet like the one you describe. 10 to 15 lbs is a lot of weight to gain in lean muscle without any juice.i don't think so, i can put on 15lbs natural in a good 9-12 months if i up calories and do a clean bulk with ease

I know because at one point I weighed 155 at 5'7" and couldn't gain weight to save my ass. probably cause your diet was off

One small cycle of Deca and I put on 25 lbs of mostly lean muscle and my strength went through the roof.deca only? not good advice bro Do your research,you should take your own advice

start slow if necessary, but do some kind of gear with the nutritional plan you described. You'll never look back.
    bold

deca only cycle lead to serious bloat/water retention

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    deca only cycle lead to serious bloat/water retention
    for starters, bloat/water you can control with diet, but how bout deca dick and such, those i wouldn't tolerate

anyway, glad you know not to try this

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hate to break it to you but that diet is no where near "impeccable."

for real life or for being a bodybuilder? Im not trying to get huge - I think thats just about as healthy as an individual could eat. what would you suggest to improve it?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    for real life or for being a bodybuilder? Im not trying to get huge - I think thats just about as healthy as an individual could eat. what would you suggest to improve it?
    I am 5'6 177lbs eating at around 2700 calories. I doubt you are even close to that. I am not saying you need a "pro bodybuilders diet" but you need to not only take in more food but break your meals up a little better. I normally eat 6-7 meals a day. Now we are all different so you have to experiment to see what works for you but my main point here is for you to know that you aren't close to your genetic potential.

Better diet + hard work + CONSISTENCY = Results.

Thread Information