tigerbait321 is offline New Member

Curiosity. Result w/ pic

I just thought I'd share some results, and hopefully get some of my curiosity taken care of. I'm taking 250 ml of sustanon weekly. Before you say it, yes I'm aware that twice weekly injections would be more effective, and that 500 ml would be optimum.

I'm on week 3, eating plenty of protein and calories, working out 4 days a week.

I've gained 6 pounds.
    Considerably more definition and vascularity
    1/4" on Calves
    1/4" on Biceps
    and a 1/4" on forearms

I thought it was pretty cool that all my measurements went up a 1/4". Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the results thus far. So, out of curiosity, what have YOU personally gained measurement wise? Would you say, and inch be the average gain over the course of a cycle? I've attached a picture from last week. Kinda hoping I'll be able to get a general idea of what kinda gains I'll make.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Curiosity. Result w/ pic-week-two2.jpg  

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    well i am guessing instead of mls, you mean mgs. and twice a week is NOT recommended for sust, its EOD injections

How long are you running this for and what do you have for PCT

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO 250 MGS PER WEEK... DO 1/3 OF AN ML EVERY OTHER DAY !!! FOR HEAVENS SAKE MY BOY ARE YOU MAD !?!!?!

THAT IS A BIG NO NO!! 1/3 OF AN ML EVERY OTHER DAY... YOU HAVE TO DO IT THAT WAY... HAVE TO... OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST WASTING IT... IT WOULD STILL WORK OUT TO AN ML PER WEEK JUST SPLIT UP INTO THIRDS... DO YOU KNOW MATH??

HOW BOUT A PCT?? GOT ONE OF THOSE?? YOU ANIMAL YOU !!

I stand corrected on both. Thank you T-MOS, yes, I defintely meant mgs for 10 wks, I was under the impression that twice a week was the general "cycle", but your probably right. I'm running it for 10 weeks. I'm not looking for massive results, just want to gain 12-15 pounds. Judging by what I've gained so far I'm thinking I'll reach my goal.

As for PCT, I've got 2 bottles of nolvedex. But I'm looking around for some good prices on legit clomid or nolva. I figure I've got about 7 or 8 weeks before I need to start taking it. Two weeks after the last injection is the right time, correct?
    Last edited by tigerbait321; 02-11-2009 at 12:39 PM.

6 pounds of water retention.

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    ^^^jeez-up

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO 250 MGS PER WEEK... DO 1/3 OF AN ML EVERY OTHER DAY !!! FOR HEAVENS SAKE MY BOY ARE YOU MAD !?!!?!

THAT IS A BIG NO NO!! 1/3 OF AN ML EVERY OTHER DAY... YOU HAVE TO DO IT THAT WAY... HAVE TO... OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST WASTING IT... IT WOULD STILL WORK OUT TO AN ML PER WEEK JUST SPLIT UP INTO THIRDS... DO YOU KNOW MATH??

HOW BOUT A PCT?? GOT ONE OF THOSE?? YOU ANIMAL YOU !!
    That's a completely false statement.

I know MANY many people who inject sust once a week, at 250mg who make GREAT gains. With NO sides.

There blood-levels may not be optimal, but other then that it's fine.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Whether once a week or eod!
    Good luck in you cycle!

bradster77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbait321 View Post
    I stand corrected on both. Thank you T-MOS, yes, I defintely meant mls, I was under the impression that twice a week was the general "cycle", but your probably right. I'm running it for 10 weeks. I'm not looking for massive results, just want to gain 12-15 pounds. Judging by what I've gained so far I'm thinking I'll reach my goal.

As for PCT, I've got 2 bottles of nolvedex. But I'm looking around for some good prices on legit clomid or nolva. I figure I've got about 7 or 8 weeks before I need to start taking it. Two weeks after the last injection is the right time, correct?
    hang on so do you mean mLs or mgs?

and if you've already got 2 bottles of nolvadex why are you looking for more.
    I pray you didnt buy 2 bottles of Nolvedex XT. Which is a testosterone amplifier, and is basically garbage. At least in my opinion.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can shoot sust twice a week and still get great results.

I meant 1cc per week. I was typing too fast. Like I said earlier, I know twice a week or EOD would be better, but I'm not looking for massive gains, just want 12-15 pounds, which I'm thinking I'll get. And unfortunately, yes, it is NOVEDEX XT. I've heard mixed reviews about it. I got it because a friend works at GNC and got it for really cheap. At the time I was sceptical about "research chems" ordered online. Now I'm much more confident and plan to order some clomid or nolva. I've got plenty of time to do that.

Back to the original question,...... what have YOUR gains been? I'm interested in pre and post cycle measurements.... Bi's , Calves & forearms & weight particularity.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    you can shoot sust twice a week and still get great results.
    you can shoot once a week and have great results too. injection frequency is mainly about avoiding the sides, not about how efficient it is in making gains.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    you can shoot once a week and have great results too. injection frequency is mainly about avoiding the sides, not about how efficient it is in making gains.
    yea cause i was replying to the guy that said YOU HAVE TO SHOOT IT EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    That's a completely false statement.

I know MANY many people who inject sust once a week, at 250mg who make GREAT gains. With NO sides.

There blood-levels may not be optimal, but other then that it's fine.
    OK IT IS NOT A COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT... THEY WOULD ONLY BE UTILIZING THE CYP AND DECONATE TEST ESTERS IN THE MIX... WHAT THE H3LL WOULD BE THE POINT OF TAKING A 4 OR 5 ESTER COMPOUND IF YOU ARE GOING TO ONLY REALLY BE EFFECTIVELY USING TWO OF THE COMPOUNDS... SO YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL "YOUR MANY MANY PEOPLE" THAT THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE SMARTEST PEOPLE I KNOW AND WAY TO GO ON USING A COMPOUND TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL !!!

GIMME A BREAK... WOW !!! COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT... YOUR POST MAKES ME WANNA PUKE... IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE AAS AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO ADMINISTER THE COMPOUNDS CORRECTLY... UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive had great results injecting sust once aweek and twice aweek...

Is everyone serious here?? Really??

All my knowledge has shown me that you should inject every other day...

If i am wrong then i am wrong i just have never heard of such a thing...

I will shut my mouth then....

Guess i dont know a thing i am talking about....

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~

There is a difference here between optimum injection timing and do-able injection timing

Yes, its best to run it EOD, hell it would be even better ED, but EOD is great, twice a week ,is good, once a week will still survive, once every two weeks TRT

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    OK IT IS NOT A COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT... THEY WOULD ONLY BE UTILIZING THE CYP AND DECONATE TEST ESTERS IN THE MIX... WHAT THE H3LL WOULD BE THE POINT OF TAKING A 4 OR 5 ESTER COMPOUND IF YOU ARE GOING TO ONLY REALLY BE EFFECTIVELY USING TWO OF THE COMPOUNDS... SO YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL "YOUR MANY MANY PEOPLE" THAT THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE SMARTEST PEOPLE I KNOW AND WAY TO GO ON USING A COMPOUND TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL !!!

GIMME A BREAK... WOW !!! COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT... YOUR POST MAKES ME WANNA PUKE... IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE AAS AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO ADMINISTER THE COMPOUNDS CORRECTLY... UNBELIEVABLE !!!
    First - Turn off the caps lock.

While your general idea is in the right direction, your story and methodology of thinking is incorrect. Your story has some holes in it as do others but what makes you worse is your ignorance .... and the fact that everything you type is in caps lock.

BTW, you would not be utilizing all esters to their full potential but it is completely false to say that you would only be utilizing two esters. Good luck in your quest to further investigate AAS and their usages.

probably not, given cyp isnt even in sustanon lol.

lol. are you fvcking kidding me.

1.) turn off your caps lock.

2.) you need to do some more "research" there buddy, because you obviously haven't retained anything important from that "past research" lol. you don't have a clue what you're talking about

3.) why the HELL do you keep saying "you animal" and weird s*it like that. - "HOW BOUT A PCT?? GOT ONE OF THOSE?? YOU ANIMAL YOU !!"..... that's just weird man. stop it.

Don't bother giving advice / correcting my posts, with your useless insight. I'm glad my post made you puke in your mouth. Your posts just make me laugh. Thanks.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 02-11-2009 at 06:18 PM.

thats right you're wrong!

shut your mouth

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    ehem...

this should clear it all up.

Sustanon 250:
    30mg Testosterone Propionate
    60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
    100mg Testosterone Decanoate

The prop and phenylprop are short esters, so after 48 hours they will be gone. injecting 1ce/week will only maintain effectiveness of 160mg out of 250mg for the entire week, the rest will be only in effect the first two days. so in essence 5 days/7 only 64% of your Sust is effective, while 2 days on, 100% effective.

Overall, your sust is 74.4% effective if injecting once a week, so your wasting 1/4. Not the end of the world, but jabbing a couple more times a week would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunkerVic View Post
    ehem...

Sustanon 250:

The prop and phenylprop are short esters, so after 48 hours they will be gone. injecting 1ce/week will only maintain effectiveness of 160mg out of 250mg for the entire week, the rest will be only in effect the first two days. so in essence 5 days/7 only 64% of your Sust is effective, while 2 days on, 100% effective.

Overall, your sust is 74.4% effective if injecting once a week, so your wasting 1/4. Not the end of the world, but jabbing a couple more times a week would be worth it.
    alright, for the record i do ed injections. i dont use sust though, and i dont do it because of how effective it is. lets get started:
    take a look on this website and plot out 250mg sust per week and 35.7mg per day (~250mg/week) on this website:
    http://www.bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

notice that @ 250mg/wk the test levels are still significantly above baseline. as i said before, it just reduces the troughs and peaks of the hormone blood levels.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    ehem...

Sustanon 250:

Generally speaking - this may look and sound good but the situation goes far deeper and is more complex than just looking at the half-life of an ester.

got test? is offline Member
    Okay, so other than the fact that your not using your gear to its full potential (which you seem content with), my only other concern for you would be your sex drive. PCT has a possibility of giving you hell.. Especially with your GNC garbage. I'm not flaming you man. i know your here to learn as most others are. Your probably ALSO not doing shots more frequently because you don't have enough gear to run you that long. Hopefully by the time your ready for your next cycle, you'll learn off your first, as most people seem to do.
    Good luck man and continue researching.

note to everyone: He is using the gear to its full potential. leave the man alone.

It's not that I can't afford or find more sustanon . I wanted to experiment with a first cycle. I don't want it to be obvious that I took steroids , and gaining 20 pounds in 10 weeks is obvious as hell. All I want is 10-12 pounds or so, which I'm pretty confident that I'll get. Especially since I've gained 6 in a little over 2 weeks (granted most of it is probably water retention). You get flamed quick around this place for not doing things to the utmost it seems. I'm not stupid, I know that 2cc per week split up is the best way to do it. And its also a way to get dramatic results, which isn't what I want. As for sex drive, I'm 20, and not having any problems thus far. I know the problems come after the cycle, when test is down and estrogen levels are up, I'm going to hold off on ordering the nolva for now. I'm aware that nolvedex XT is "garbage".

btw I don't mean to come off as a smartass or anything. I really appreciate everyone's (with the exception of "THE DOUCHE" aka captain caps lock) opinions, helpful information, tips, and shared wisdom. I've already learned a lot, and there's lots more to learn. Keep it coming!

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    great info on here!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    note to everyone: He is using the gear to its full potential. leave the man alone.
    I agree with leavin the man alone and also to stop shouting (aka using caps lock).

But the question or purpose of the thread is to get feedback for results which to be honest shouldnt even be in this section.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    ehem...

Sustanon 250:

I have never read such a load of BS.
    What the hell are you basing this on?
    PS, go learn how multi estered tests work.

Thread Information