Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    aanonymous is offline New Member

Question Third Cycle -- First Good Sized One

I'm pretty new to this forum thing so if I do something wrong it was unintentional.

So I got a few bottles sitting next to me

1. Test Cyp 350 mg/ml @ 20 ml
    2. Deca 300 mg/ml @ 10 ml
    3. Clomid 50mg/ml @ 60 ml
    4. Anastrozole (that’s arimidex right?) 1mg/ml @ 60 ml

Here’s a brief history of my cycles

cycle 1. About 330 mg/week for 8 weeks of test cyp
    cycle 2. 200mg/week of eq

Now a little about myself:

I'm 23 about 202 lbs at 6'3" almost 6'4" and maybe 15% body fat. My waist is a 32 if that tells you anything. I wanted to get lean before I start this cycle so it will probably be a few weeks before I get started. So I have been doing 1 hour on the stair mill in the morning before breakfast and 30 mins after I lift (I lift 4 times a week) if that matters.

So initially for my next cycle I wanted to do 700mg/week of test cyp and 300mg/week of deca for 10 weeks. Then I read some stuff that made me think. I just want to get the most bang for my buck. I heard that maybe 500mg/week test cyp would give me more gains overall. What does everyone think? Another thing, there’s a post on here that says I am supposed to wait 18 days after my last test cyp injection but a friend of mine recommended me to take 0.5 mg ed of anastrozole from the start to keep the bloat off. So does that mean I am to do that then up the dose to 1mg ed or 2 mg ed at 18 past my last injection and add 100mg ed of clomid? I am going to NEED to stay lean. Please help and advice will be much appreciated.

Should I gradually work my way up to my max test dose and then ween off or should I just start with 700mg/week and end with 700mg/week?
    Last edited by aanonymous; 02-11-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Thread Information