Finally..post cycle depression/pain is it because???

Ok this may get alittle complicated but I'll try to be very clear..1st thing 1st.. been on and off roughly 8-9 yrs..No crazy cycles just test, deca , dball and eq..mostly 1-2x per yr followed by pct incl' clomid and more recent nolva.. I've even experimented with dball bridges and 10mg of dball in the am..(not bad results btw)...Ok I've been off last cycle for 4 months which was just light test of 16 weeks..I kinda believe in school of thought of low dosages..anywhere from 250-500 of test per week and letting diet/cardio do the rest..Deca has been the same..The problem is this ::: all the time ive come off test i've adjusted my workouts to be lighter to compensate for the down/off time between cycles..I've done the same this time but I'm having pain/discomfort in my shoulders for the last 2 months..i've never had this beofore when off..It seems like the longer im off the more discomfort I have.. I've been also tryn not to sleep on sides/shoulder and opt for sleeping on back and stomach....Now here is the poss bad trump card____Not yelling just want to emphisize this next line (ALL OTHER CYCLES HAVE BEEN WITH GRADE A TEST. NEVER ANY PROBLEMS COMING OFF..THIS PAST CYCLE IS FROM A HOME MADE BATCH. NOT BAD RESULTS BUT NOW IM EXPERIENCING THIS POST CYCLE DEPRESSION/PAIN..IS THIS OFF TIME DISCOMFORT A RESULT OF THE AFTER EFFECTS OF HOME MADE BATCH..(NOT BY ME) OR WHAT??... I do have grade A test avail for my start up again which will happen soon..I'm also gonna try and get some Deca to lube joints...Sorry for long read just wana make sure you all have the details to my situation....Btw on a side not I've also cut abt 99% of milk out of my diet.So I don't know if my lack of calcium has contribute to my problem....Thanx in advance for all replys...

Andro9 is offline Member
    its not because you used homebrew. how old are you? were you lifting really heavy before you came off? maybe you injured yourself doing a shoulder exercise. do you take a multivitamin? there is no info in your post that would indicate why you are having this problem. try to figure you what exactly is wrong with your shoulders, maybe see a doc. good luck bro

Andro9 is offline Member
    btw.. post cycle depression is very common, but since you have been off for so long if you are still suffering from depression i'd suspect some other culprit... unless your PCT didnt bring ya back to normal, thats another possibility.

Father time is 1 thing we can't beat completely

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    its not because you used homebrew. how old are you? were you lifting really heavy before you came off? maybe you injured yourself doing a shoulder exercise. do you take a multivitamin? there is no info in your post that would indicate why you are having this problem. try to figure you what exactly is wrong with your shoulders, maybe see a doc. good luck bro
    Age is early 40's....Not really lifting heavy (def' not maxn out at all) but lifting intensly while on..And when I'm off for a few weeks I lightn up considerably..Asfar as shoulder I don't do presses but everything else..I could and prolly should start taking a multivitamine..I want longevity in the gym..

Thread Information