HeavyLifter2007 is offline New Member

Unhappy Best Steroids For Hairline

Does anybody have any knowledge of which steroids are safest for the hairline?

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    You pretty much have to do Test, so it depends on how you react to that.....

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    If you got the gene for hairloss then I think your screwed no matter what. Even though some gear is worse then others.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    go to my profile, see "threads started by RoidBoid" and have a read through most of them are hair related.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    If you got the gene for hairloss then I think your screwed no matter what. Even though some gear is worse then others.
    Yup. I started losing my hair when I was in my early 20's. Rather than going through all the meds/treatment I just accepted it. I shave my head or sometimes go with a mohawk. That and I have an arsenal of favorite baseball caps. Hair loss is the only side-effect from juice that I don't have to worry about.

BillyBawb is offline New Member
    Yep... I've dealt with the fact that the hair's going - got a seriously receding line at 25, so I just keep it short and deal with it - losing weight and cutting so I can consider shaving it without the back of my head looking like a packet of weener sausages. :P

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    nioxin and finasteride do a good job of keeping my hair in place.. im not ready to accept it yet.. too young

bmit is offline Member
    yup rogaine and finasteride work like champs. throw in some Nizoral 2% shampoo and that should at least slow it down if not stop it. but if you are running cycles of a gram or more than you are probably pissing against the wind

Thread Information