Thread: Megadose test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gears is offline Member

Megadose test

Hey, I was wondering what kind of results those of you who use high doses of test by itself (1-2g/wk) you saw compared to other cycles (deca /tren /orals w/500mgish test). How were the strength v. size gains? Were the estrogen sides bad?

I know some say they didn't see any results after 500mg/wk, but others seem to get results by megadosing it. What are your experiences?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I know theres a few good threads on this. I tried 1200mg a week before and I couldn't handle it. Now I run a low dose and let the other compounds do the work

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I know theres a few good threads on this. I tried 1200mg a week before and I couldn't handle it. Now I run a low dose and let the other compounds do the work
    What do you mean you couldnt handle it? What kind of sides did you experience? Also, I did a search for high doses of test but nothing came up.. If there are good threads on this, I would like to see.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran test e at 750mg/week stacked with drol and eq. dont know if thatswhat you consider mega but i saw more strength on this cycle compared to others and a little more sides but not bad. every other cycle ive stayed in the 500 to 600 range. though i have been curious about running a low dose, like 300mg/week then letting say tren a be the hero or whatever other compound

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Here's one thread about it. There was a good one i'm not sure if its it I just skimmed through it.

Mega Dose

It was awhile ago when I tried. I remmber my heart going crazy. I forget everything exactly I know I dropped my dose right back down real fast.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    LMAO

AR saying he took 4grams along with most cycles consisting of 1gram and to look like he never works out. What a liar.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    LMAO

AR saying he took 4grams along with most cycles consisting of 1gram and to look like he never works out. What a liar.
    i agree. he does look like a *****.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    i can't wait to mega dose 2+ grams of test and hopefully it'll get me to the 280-300 range haha

Thread Information