bighital is offline Associate Member

Testosterone-cypionate

I took 2.5 insted of 1.5 lastnight, I mess up big time, but I feel good today, I was nervous that something would happen to me..I wanted to Thank everyone that responed to my post lastnight about it..It help me out very much.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well it wasnt gonna kill ya..

Well Im 38 and new to all this, so I got scared..lol..

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    your fine -you are useing for hrt?

what is the mg/ml

I have low TEST and I started to work out again so Im hoping it will help me out, Plus I had no energy and NO SEX DRIVE..So Im work out 4 times aweek and I feel better sice I stated taking last week...

DS21 is offline Member
    ^^^^ If you think you feel good now, just wait a few more weeks when the test really kicks in and I bet you will feel amazing!!

If I do start feeling that much better in a few weeks I will stay on it for a while..My Doc gave me a scrip, she will give me another 1 in 3 months..

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bighital View Post
    If I do start feeling that much better in a few weeks I will stay on it for a while..My Doc gave me a scrip, she will give me another 1 in 3 months..
    IT'S A GREAT THING AINT !!!!!!!!!!! I JUST DID MY FIRST INJECTION TODAY OF 1/4 ml because the knowledgeable AAS user in me tells me to inject every 3.5 days so if he prescribes 200 ml's every other week then you divide that into 4 equal injections of 50mg's per injection which is if your cypionate is prescribed 200mg/ml then that is 1/4 ml every 3.5 days....

Just something to keep in mind if you want things to be stable in your blood ya know?? Just a thought.... That's what I do anyways... but then again I have been successfully using AAS for 5 years now and just recently (today) i got prescribed to TRT because my Free Test, Total Test, LH, and FSH ... were all ridiculously low... Hey it happens... But yah !! I can't wait for it to kick in for me and I bet you are feeling the same way.. if this is your first time ever being on Test then look out !!! You are in for a Treat !!!

Good Luck and Take it Easy !!

Thread Information