Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    b4d_pk is offline New Member

Calling all gear gurus. Advice needed asap. Winny and Tbol

Hey guys. Some expert advice here will be very much appreciated...

Here is the scenario… I’m 26 6ft1 90kg. And I’m trying to quit smoking

Now here’s the deal. I’ve been intrigued by steroids for a while now. But because of my natural testosterone levels my gains were satisfactory enough during my previous training but I was still considering juicin for the future…

My training b/g is 2years kick boxing (2003-2005), 8 months break followed by 1yr muay thai boxing (2006) And weight training for a year before, after and during.
    Anyway, got married and took a break for around 2years straight. Hardly any exercise. Having accumulated a big boy belly and being compared to the hippo from Madagascar I finally felt it was time to hit back Hard. And I’ve got a determination I never had before.

I’ve been in the gym doing weights for the past 6months 3-4 times per week alas not with the gains I expected… I’m eating healthy, training hard and resting properly.

So now I feel I should get ready to start a cycle in my 9th month back into training. I’m considering a cycle on winstrol or a stack of winny and tbol because of their low estrogenic effects and low water retention. How does that sound to you guys? And should I be on a pct or anything?

What I’m looking for is more of a solid gain as well as good size. From what I’ve learnt I understand these 2 can help. Any other ideas? Also do winny or tbol have any effect on the sperm count?

Thanks for reading!

B4D man Pete

ps: sorry if went on n on thought you guys should know abita b/ground thats all
    Last edited by b4d_pk; 02-24-2009 at 10:33 AM.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    What is your Body FAt %? Running Winstrol with a high body fat will do nothing for you. And i would recommend to run some ester of Test along with any other compound. You should really focus on hard strict diet and cardio before considering AAS. So what is your diet like?

And definately should kick that smoking habbit because that is just overall not healthy for anybody, and IMO will def hurt your gains in the gym especially cardio.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    And definately should kick that smoking habbit because that is just overall not healthy for anybody, and IMO will def hurt your gains in the gym especially cardio.
    Dude i know some guys who smoke who are ****ing huge.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First things first, quit smoking for a good period of time and get those lungs healthy. Steroids are not the answer for you. You need simple diet and cardio, you say you are determined yet you still smoke which to me is a conflicting statement.

Agreed^

Dude i know some guys who smoke who are ****ing huge.
    Still not a good idea for health reasons.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    I was wondering about the mix of tbol/winny as well. the profiles of both drugs make it seem like they would work well together, however, I have yet to hear of any real life experiences.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Tbol/Winny is a strong oral cycle.

Synergy is far better than Tbol/Var imo.

50mgs/Day each for 6 weeks should give nice lbm gains along with decent fat loss. (If your training hard, and not eating like a fat ass while on it)

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Tbol/Winny is a strong oral cycle.

Synergy is far better than Tbol/Var imo.

50mgs/Day each for 6 weeks should give nice lbm gains along with decent fat loss. (If your training hard, and not eating like a fat ass while on it)
    that's what I figured.

are you speaking from personal experience?

[QUOTE=BIG_TRUCK;4457531]Tbol/Winny is a strong oral cycle.

I was actually considering injectable winny and oral tbol. Even though inj tbol and oral winny is more easily available.

But i'll consider your advice on synergy. Do you have any advice on pct if required with a cycle of the above gear.

As for smoking, my statement was not conflicting (redz) as far as i'm concerned. I have smoked since 14. Maxed in the past yr or so @ 2 packs per day! Now im down to half. And soon (i hope) i'll be through. So its really down to my determination that this has been possible. But i do agree with you when it comes to the effects on cardio and general health... At the same time i agree with MMArmour, because i know guys who are also F**** huge and smoke cigs, cigars n a spliff every now n then aswell!

Quiting smokin none the less is my own choice of action and i personally think a cycle might actually help kick it cold turkey.

Anyway thanks guys for your replys

but I didnt mean quit posting... i appreciate all the help i can get on this subject right now... And any suggestions for pct wont go a miss either...

pete

Quote Originally Posted by b4d_pk View Post
    but I didnt mean quit posting... i appreciate all the help i can get on this subject right now... And any suggestions for pct wont go a miss either...

pete
    if u do end up doing it, I believe a standard nolva and clomid pct, at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50/25, respectively, should be sufficient.

As for smoking, my statement was not conflicting (redz) as far as i'm concerned.
    You can feel any way you like, being addicted to something is not a good thing. You do not want to change one addiction for another get over the smoking before trying gear thats my 2 cents. I never smoked but have dealt with a mother that quit cold turkey and if she could do it I`m sure you could its all about will power and how bad you want things in life. If you cant kick the smoking you obviously are not determined enough or ready to dedicate yourself to a life of training and dieting.

Thread Information