Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Allcitybailsc is offline New Member

Exclamation Need HELP !!!!!!!!!!

My freind and I have been work out and dieting for awhile now and nothing great is really happening. I started doing research, And found two substances that say they are good for cutting Clen , And Cytomel T3. But the thing is my friend is afraid of pins.. and will not use them do you know of anything that we could take that would not require us to use pins and help us gain, and would not interfear with the two listed above ? we dont want massive gain we are in it more for the cutting and a little growth. Def want the little bit of bellie fat to go away for spring and summer though.
    We both have an average build def need to cut. we have tried everything from lots of diet and cardio to work out more and harded
    we are 6'2 225.

thanks for taking the time to read ... sorry again to bother.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to fix diet and do more cardio. Lay out your diet and give us more stats like age and bf% etc.

Cool

thanks for responding,
    I am on very fixed diet, everything i eat is fat free, or very lean. no fast food, and we do two hours of cardio every morning except weekends.
    both ages 31, 6'2 225 and body fat around 20 or 25 percent.
    we are really busting our butts in gym for several months now. and it's not paying off that well.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcitybailsc View Post
    thanks for responding,
    I am on very fixed diet, everything i eat is fat free, or very lean. no fast food, and we do two hours of cardio every morning except weekends.
    both ages 31, 6'2 225 and body fat around 20 or 25 percent.
    we are really busting our butts in gym for several months now. and it's not paying off that well.
    yea.... two hours of cardio every morning??? is that straight 2 hours?

anything more than 45-60 min at target heart rate is burning MUSCLE and NOT fat....

are you doing cardio and weights in same session? if so which is first? and how long are you lifting for?

That is part of your problem. getting in shape is a lifestyle, not a few month commitment.

as asked, post up what you eat in a typical day and times you eat, and we will try to help you see results if you are willing to listen

Lay out exactly what you eat your diet planing is the problem likely low and no fat is not what you want. You still need good fats in your diet. 2 horus of morning cardio should melt fat are you eating before that cardio?

Smile

Not eating before cardio
    usually for lunch I have tuna fish with low fat mayo or egg salad whites only with low fat. for snacks during the day roughly every two hours I eat grilled chicken strips that I made at home. and for dinner I usually eat blacken chicken salad with fat free itilian dressing. rec says it's around 330 calories
    I also snack when i get hungry and eat a vegie dish with tomatos, cel, cucumbers carrots, just to snack or fill the void.
    I have completely given up fast food, but i will eat some wendys chilli over a hot dog a couple time a month as a treat. oh cheated and had KFC the other night.

thank you so much for helping

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making

Lightbulb

diet and cardio

lillesatan is offline New Member
    Hi.
    Allthough it´s hard to say exactly since you´ve only given a rough example of what you eat. My guess would be that you´re not eating nearly enough fat and carbs in combination with too much cardio. In fact, nothing is worse than too much training in combination with a poor diet. And you need fat in your diet. Me, I do a diet high in fat and proteins and moderate in carbs. And it´s working great. And oh yeah, I´m clean.

You need to get a more strict and better foramtted diet, you need to eat 6 meals per day too. KFC and pretty much anything from Wendy's is a no go when cutting.

Thread Information