MTBiker6696 is offline Junior Member

winstrol only cycle for mountain biking ( yes i did lots of lots of research)

everyone thinks its a bad idea doing win cycle only .. on other forums. cause of joints pain etc etc.. i did lots of reading yesterday and today and finally decided to post here is whats the plan

im a 23yr old 220 lbs 1.82M mountain biker.. i did Olympic weightlifting from my 17 years till my 21th with no roids
    i started mountain biking last year for loosing weight (was 275 lbs) and fun but i fell inlove with it and is not a competitive biker im on protein and multivitamins and beta alaline thats all im on now.. i do 50-60Km rides 4 times a week in parks and mountains climbing and stuff i know the winny wont do wonders with my endurance i dont expect it to all i want a little more muscle strength /endurance. like for climbing etc..

my plan
    ORAL
    40MG a day 5 weeks

(hoping for some joint suppliments to take with if needed it i cant really find a solid answer )

any help? thank you!

if this is not a good cycle then what is a good one for my goals?
    Last edited by MTBiker6696; 05-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    If you did lots of research what is your question? It sounds like you already know this is not a good cycle. I doubt anyone here is going to tell you that this is smart to do.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Shitty idea.
    The Winny will have your legs cramping in no time.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    im on week 4 off winny only and im fukkin walkin around like an old man complainin more then my grandpa.. i can see winny only possibly if u are just lifting but to play a sport naaw. hella dried out..

then what cycle should i do? for my goals?

i dont wanna start a new thread asking what should i do or is it the best thing to do?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you should start off by not lying about the amount of research you did first off- i was excited when i read you did your research. only to find out you did none!

drink gatorade during your rides and take protein after your rides-if you wanna build muscle- go to a gym and do squats or leg presses- 50 km bike rides take too long and you will just get lean. shorten your rides and ride up mountains and coast back down if your not already doing that.

why you want to take a drying steroid when your excersise is based around constant joint movement is just wrong- dianabol is better for joints but dangerous on its own.

you are young so i have no advice what to do, only what you shouldnt do. best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    you should start off by not lying about the amount of research you did first off- i was excited when i read you did your research. only to find out you did none!

drink gatorade during your rides and take protein after your rides-if you wanna build muscle- go to a gym and do squats or leg presses- 50 km bike rides take too long and you will just get lean. shorten your rides and ride up mountains and coast back down if your not already doing that.

why you want to take a drying steroid when your excersise is based around constant joint movement is just wrong- dianabol is better for joints but dangerous on its own.

you are young so i have no advice what to do, only what you shouldnt do. best of luck.
    i did know that winstrol dries u up but some sites say its what athletes use and some say its insane so i wanted to know for sure..

yes i do weight training and also hill training and 30 high high high intense 4 min rest 5 rep ( not all on the same day tough) mixed during the week
    ok i will add protein to my diet for post workout

thanks

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    If you are looking for endurance in mountain biking Tbol is a better option than Winny. Also a lot lighter on the liver. A lot of track and field athletes juice of choice is Tbol.

BTW you are too young, but if your not gonna listen to the good advice given on this board then what I wrote above is better than what you had planned.
    Last edited by ata1979; 05-08-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: OP too young

ok i will take ur advice about the too young part.. but my cycling buddy is 30+
    whats a good dosage for him ??
    40mg -6weeks? then PCT

Dinky is offline Junior Member
    Not sure why you'd (or him) want to run Winny only. Say goodbye to morning wood!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
    Not sure why you'd (or him) want to run Winny only. Say goodbye to morning wood!
    not anymore thats why i ask advice on forums and stuff... im not thinking about doing it anymore but for him my research says do

test, Tbol, cycle

is it good?

Dinky is offline Junior Member
    This his first cycle? If so, I'd run just test only and see how that goes.

haterade is offline Associate Member
    lol i decided to not do it, but my buddy.... lolololll this shit is comical..

im not lying i was doing research for both of us.. but he is older and had used Deca before about 10 years ago he is 30+ and we both train biking together
    im a better biker than he is so i dont mind..
    i wont take any

Blog Entries
    hi op...i too am an avid mountain biker...i do 8hrs on the weekends split up over 2 days and fukin love it...everone here is right about the winni, dont bother...if your so hung up on doing an oral then i too would suggest t-bol or moderatly dosed anavar (cus too high a dose will give you crazy backpumps and can get uncomfortable)...the type of biking i do ill call cross country cus its very tecnical terrain that involves a lot of up-hill and downhill...not just the downhill stuff you see on tv and such...that being said i am currently on a test e,tren e,anavar cycle and even though the tren hurts the cardio a bit the results im getting are awsome and because i love to ride it dosent concern me...unfortunatly for you you chose the worst aas possible for your activites sepecialy without test...good luck bro and ride hard!!!!...

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
    trus i still get my morning wood goin on week 5.. i was actually wondering if the winny was causing me to have a woody at nighttime for no reason

fanof is offline Junior Member
    my buddy is very into his road biking and decided (without much knowlege on the subject) to do a winny oral only course the 6 weeks up until his race....he complained of sore joints and ended up with a knee injury about a week out from the race

this could be a coincidence however, and he did say how much his recovery time had improved before the injury

yes we do cross country also! im not from the states i didnt know how its called its really mixed up hill down hill single trails then a 15 km sprint back home on the roads also hills

thanks bud yes i also love mtbing nothing like the feeling of being free!

his choice has been narrowed down to
    TEST - EQ
    OR
    TEST - Anavar

will go depends on what is available to him

DanB is offline Banned
    What do you squat, or better yet what your leg workout like? and ephedrine would suit you nicely, nice boost in endurance and energy with no sides

DanB is offline Banned
    Sorry no sides in majority of people

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Tbol was made for track'n'field and endurance sports. 30-40mgs is good for "your buddy".

i went away and doing winny only cycle ( yes yes i know dont shoot me ;( main reason i dont live in the states and my supplies are limited

this is day 11th
    Diet is
    40mg ED 20 mg AM / 20Mg PM
    multivitamin
    glucosamine
    fish oil
    high protein diet
    little carbs on riding days

shedule is
    monday rest
    gym tursday
    bike wednesday
    gym tuersday
    bike friday
    gym saturday
    bike sunday

i have no unbearable joint pain ! especially my knee's i have no pain at all ( thank god ) im just sore but normal paint ive felt before when doing intense training in the gym ive felt worse wen training olympic weightlifting... that time i could barely walk!
    strength on has gone way up im averaging a 22 Km/h on the bike instead of the 19 km/h ( same training route) i can climb faster and stronger

tomorrow im gonna chek my body weight. i can see and feel bigger harder muscles

i just wanted to share my experience my plan is to go

2weeks 40ED
    2 weeks 50 ED
    2 weeks 40 ( thoughts about lowering the dosage everyday in the last week like 30- 20 -10 etc is that a good idea or it doesnt work like that?? )

do i still need PCT? if so please tellme what and how much and i will do it and if the cycle is a good idea

i
    Last edited by MTBiker6696; 05-20-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    why do you come for advice if you don't take it? Are you sure you did "ANY" research at all? You need something for stamina....WINNY doesn't giv eyou any and hurt's the joints...which you happen to use for your sport.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The joint pain usually takes a few weeks to come on.
    And when it does, a tendon rupture may not be far behind.

Day 20

increase in stamina and strength
    more muscles
    allot more vascular

no joint pain
    no decrease in libido..
    feel great..
    confident..
    Last edited by MTBiker6696; 05-29-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information