Thread: a little help

allout13 is offline Associate Member

a little help

Hey guys hows it going?

Well i mainly have 2 questions.
    Question #1) My younger brother is in college and plays D1 AA football. I recently (tuesday) completed my first cycle and it was a very good one. Test e 500mg/wk 12 weeks. He saw my gains and size put on and is looking to run an 8 week cycle in the off season. He is 21, 5' 10 at 190. BF not sure about but he is a wide reciever so i would guess 13-20%? Since he has been lifting since he was 14, and 18 seriously, I told him that i thought he was ready.
    It is his first cycle and i was thinking something like:

Dbol 1-4 30mg/day
    Test Enanthate /Cypionate 500mg/wk 1-8
    anyone have a suggestion to which one would be better?

PCT would be:
    clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-8, 50mg day 9-28
    nolva 40mg per day week 1, 20mg per day week 2-4.

Question #2) Regarding the steroid cleanse, since he needs it out of his system by week 12, could he run the steroid cleanse program immediately following his cycle, and then start his pct right after that? I guess the real question is would this be safe to get his natural test levels up or should he wait the recommended 2 weeks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to criticize cycle as well!

2 more quick things i forgot to add. i cant decide if he should use enanthate /cypionate /OR prop. and he will have an ai (letro) on hand for gyno if he is prone

bump

if he is gonna risk it then he has to run prop cyp or enth will take to long to clear the system not only that test c or e have to be run longer than 8wks minimum of 10wks imo

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks is too short for cyp/enan..if you want to run 8 weeks use prop if he doesnt mind EOD injections..PCT starts 3 days after last shot of prop

so the dbol 1-4 30mg/day
    with test prop 150mg eod?

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    No disrespect intended here. I know you want to help your brother but i think that he needs to do the research and realize what he's getting himself into firsthand. Sounds like he's got a good thing going so far without juice. Why risk it now?

none taken. i understand completely and i agree. i am just trying to get a basis for him since he knows that i have a completed cycle (in no way am i saying that i am an expert of any kind) but he is trying to elevate his game to the next level. he is very quick with good routes and hands, but lacks a little strength and size to reach his potential. he does not plan on starting this for a while so this is just a "draft". good advice though!

SNUKA is offline Member
    I would just run test prop thats it for X amount of weeks. calculate this before hand so you know its out of your system. as for roid cleanse i dunno about that one i would rather rely on timing then an actual product.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Snuka. He'll be able to sleep alot better knowing that he's clean.

thanks guys. he has started to do more research for himself and ill be sure to come back if he has anymore questions.

big help!

Thread Information