BigIce is offline Associate Member

Bunch of questions for you guys

Hello, I have been here reading a lot the past few months but there are few things I still don´t know, mainly due to my lack of understanding, I´m not english speaking you see, and understanding posts full of medical words and abbreviations can be bit too much at times.

I figured that it would be better to list them like this instead of posting a thread after thread every time I thought of asking something.

Anyway, if you think you have an answer to one of my questions or even all of them I would be ever so thankful to read it, thank you

1. Can Clomid be used on cycle to combat estrogen related sides just like Nolva?

2. If not, why? Are there adverse affects from it or is it just that nolva is preferred.

3. How early in a cycle can gyno symptoms appear?

4. Can symptoms of gyno appear even before one gets the “kick” from Test E or lets say Sustanon 250 (500mg a week perhaps)

5. I have read that users use nolva during a cycle at the first sign of gyno, could clomid by used for the same purposes?

6. Can one perhaps have symptoms of gyno without any other estrogen related symptoms or do they usually come hand in hand. Is there usually bloating/acne or any other symptoms when one gets gyno or are they totally different and can come one without the other?

7. How is vitamin B6 beneficial in combating gyno, or am I mistaken, is it some other “B6”

8. Is Gaspari´s Novedex XT totally useless, should I not even include it as a prevention during a cycle if I have it already.

9. Should Saw Palmetto be a part of my on-cycle supplement list (again just something I have already)

10. What and how much of it can be used for anti-bloating when doing a Dbol only cycle?

11. What happens if you accidentally inject in a vein? Like 1 ml of test E just to name one.

12. I happen to have 100ui of Novorapid (aspartinsulin) but don´t have any T3 or Clen , should I/could I include the slin in my cycle of 580mg/week sust without the fatburners. My bf% is no higher then 5% and diet in check. (thinking of post workout use only)

My stats are listed here below.
    Age 31
    178 cm tall
    70 kg. (small framed so Im not that skinny)
    Low low bodyfat %

Currently on 30mg Dbol a day and 250mg sust e3d ( yeah I know eod is better but this seems to work for a lot of you here)

Working out 4 times a week, lifting really heavy, Im stronger then many 85 kg guys at the gym and getting credit for it

Im on day 17 and have still not found any difference, perhaps some strength from the Dbol but that’s about it.

No increase in libido even. My friend is using the same sust and he is feeling it so its not faked.

My nolvadex has not yet arrived but I have Clomid for PCT, hoping the nolva will get here soon, Its still a long way to go until I will have to start PCT. I was told the nolva was already here when I started, wouldn´t have started other vice.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    so, you're 5'8'' 155 pounds?
    you don't need steroids

no clomid on cycle, why? cause I said so
    gyno can happen whenever it feels like from the first day til the end
    b6 is useless
    saw palmetto is fine to use for hair and prostate, but no proof positive evidence it works
    if you mainline a whole injection, you'd die or at least be unhappy for awhile, but it's impossible to do by accident

At 155 you want to do slin? wtf?

seeing as how you already started nice to know people do their research

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    1. Can Clomid be used on cycle to combat estrogen related sides just like Nolva? Absolutely NOT

2. If not, why? Are there adverse affects from it or is it just that nolva is preferred. Really now? You need to read up bro.

Drummerboys PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control
    PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

3. How early in a cycle can gyno symptoms appear? Depends.

4. Can symptoms of gyno appear even before one gets the “kick” from Test E or lets say Sustanon 250 (500mg a week perhaps) It is possible

5. I have read that users use nolva during a cycle at the first sign of gyno, could clomid by used for the same purposes? for the second time, NO

6. Can one perhaps have symptoms of gyno without any other estrogen related symptoms or do they usually come hand in hand. Is there usually bloating/acne or any other symptoms when one gets gyno or are they totally different and can come one without the other? Yes, you can have gyno and not have acne, though that is not likely.

7. How is vitamin B6 beneficial in combating gyno, or am I mistaken, is it some other “B6” ......

8. Is Gaspari´s Novedex XT totally useless, should I not even include it as a prevention during a cycle if I have it already. Its pretty much useless for estrogen related sides...

9. Should Saw Palmetto be a part of my on-cycle supplement list (again just something I have already)

10. What and how much of it can be used for anti-bloating when doing a Dbol only cycle?

11. What happens if you accidentally inject in a vein? Like 1 ml of test E just to name one. What will happen? You wont like it. Aspriate.

12. I happen to have 100ui of Novorapid (aspartinsulin) but don´t have any T3 or Clen , should I/could I include the slin in my cycle of 580mg/week sust without the fatburners. My bf% is no higher then 5% and diet in check. (thinking of post workout use only)

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING, DO NOT MESS WITH SLIN

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    uh oh. dont let PT see this!

p.s. eaten alive.

Please let PT see this...

Blog Entries
    ur so tough warmachine. i wish i was more like you.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    the b6 can help with keeping prolactin levels in check.. but thats it as far as gyno is concerned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    uh oh. dont let PT see this!

p.s. eaten alive.
    And since ur obviously not understanding what that was all about..

he made a post to the effect of not being harsh to new members etc etc etc.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    1. Can Clomid be used on cycle to combat estrogen related sides just like Nolva? Absolutely NOT

2. If not, why? Are there adverse affects from it or is it just that nolva is preferred. Really now? You need to read up bro.

Drummerboys PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control
    PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

3. How early in a cycle can gyno symptoms appear? Depends.

4. Can symptoms of gyno appear even before one gets the “kick” from Test E or lets say Sustanon 250 (500mg a week perhaps) It is possible

5. I have read that users use nolva during a cycle at the first sign of gyno, could clomid by used for the same purposes? for the second time, NO

6. Can one perhaps have symptoms of gyno without any other estrogen related symptoms or do they usually come hand in hand. Is there usually bloating/acne or any other symptoms when one gets gyno or are they totally different and can come one without the other? Yes, you can have gyno and not have acne, though that is not likely.

7. How is vitamin B6 beneficial in combating gyno, or am I mistaken, is it some other “B6” no, b5 is used to combat acne but b6 won't do anything for gyno that i have seen, for that you need something like letro[/COLOR]

8. Is Gaspari´s Novedex XT totally useless, should I not even include it as a prevention during a cycle if I have it already. Its pretty much useless for estrogen related sides...

11. What happens if you accidentally inject in a vein? Like 1 ml of test E just to name one. What will happen? You wont like it. Aspriate.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING, DO NOT MESS WITH SLIN
    as i agree with WarMachine on his answers i'll answer the one that he and kratos didn't which is 7

btw, WELCOME BACK WAR

And since ur obviously not understanding what that was all about..

he made a post to the effect of not being harsh to new members etc etc etc.
    Ok... And your point?

And thanks Phate. Its been a while.

Blog Entries
    *sigh*...

nm bro.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    hehe

Yeah I know that I don´t know everything I need to know

yeah I know I could have made gains still, without aas.

I just posted this to further my understanding, you see, Im actually still learning cause Im still reading, not to the point yet that I feel I know everything like some guys seem to reach really quick.

I never intended to use the slin, just wanted to get the word on it, and the word is NO

You can tear my upp all you want, I welcome it
    Othervice I would not have posted this

I have read just about every sticky thread in here and been here just about every evening since desember reading posts, I may not be at the level I should be yet. but I´ll get there

Thank you all for your help

WARMachine, you say that I need to read up on sides from using clomid during a cycle, I have been trying to find an answer to that but have not found anything, maybe because no one needs to disscuss this hehe
    But I surely will take your word for it
    And hope I never need to use anything during my cycle, this one or any later cycles

Thread Information