RenderMe is offline New Member

Yet another Deca and Sust Cycle Question

Ok, firstly just want to say I have a few questions and some may not be relevant for this thread (didn't wanna start threads left/right and center).

I am about to start a deca /sust cycle and whilst there are so many arguements about how much of each to take - i have settled on:

Sust 250mg - 10 Weeks
    Deca 250mg - 10 Weeks

I know people will disagree with this but I am going to take this cycle easy with intentions to increase in the future so please bare with me!

Heres my first question - when i come to purchase the sust i notice it sais "1 bottle contains 10ml x 250mg/ml Sustanon 250", does the "250mg/ml" mean theres 250mg per 1ml thus meaning I must jab 1ml each week??

Secondly, I know that because im taking the testosterone I will be needing other products on hand, namely HCG , Nolvadex and Chlomid. Am I correct in my research in thinking that the HCG will help keep some of the weight/strength when I come off the cycle and the Nolvadex is used throughout to control the test levels - i find this part of the steroids confusing so help would be appreciated.

Do not post source or web addies...
    Many thanks and congrats on an amazing community.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    You can't list sources bro. What are your stats?
    I would stay away from sust you have to shoot it every other day.
    Yes it means there is 250mg in each ml

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to do a lot more research before you start this cycle. First of all, you can't list places where you are planning on getting stuff.

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    First of all, you are right about that cycle... it looks like crap. Secondly, you're also right about the dosage question. Lastly, research, reseearch, research... do a search for PCT while you're at it

Apologies about posting a source.

I dont want to get into a lengthy debate about how lame the cycle is because in the past I have taken Deca 250 on its own for 8 weeks and seen crazy improvements- it works for me.

My stats:

Height - 5'11.8"
    Weight - 14st 5lb / 92.2Kg
    Age - 23

I carried quite a bit of body fat at the start of the year but I used ephedrine and a pretty intense cutting routine to drop a stone / 5kg. I now want to bulk on the coming months up to summer so that I can cut down just in time for summer.

I guess I should start looking at PCT now then, thanks for the info.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I don't know if people are saying that the sus/deca cycle is a bad idea bro, just the way you have it stuctured is not optimal. Having said that my first cycly was sus and deca, I did not know what I was doing and took too much (according to the people on this site) and i got crazy results. The sus for example needs to be ran longer than the deca by 2 weeks. You have time so use the search button and read some of the other 1000 threads on the same cycle. you will usually be able answer ANY question without even posting if oyu learn the search feature. Good luck.

Oh, and I would not have cycled at 23 unless I had been crazy into working out for 4 or 5 years and felt I reached my genetic max already. My suggestion officially is to work your ass off for 18 to 24 months where you will have laid the base needed to have an effective cycle and you will be a little older which is only a plus.

Thanks for the reply mate I apreciate your input. I have spoken to the guy in my sup shop and he has said many of his customers have seen great results off that stack.

The stack I have put online was actually found during research although it did also include Dianabol (i excluded d-bol due to how reliable getting the actual product is).

As much as I would like to say I will wait a little longer I have been struggling to gain since I was 21. Hey if arnie can win mr. olympia around 20 who knows ;-)

higherdesire is offline Banned
    You are welcome. You should atleast be running the sus 2 weeks longer than the deca though. And get your PCT in order BEFORE starting. Good luck bro.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    if you are struggling to gain , then you need to look at what you are eating.

Post up a typical days food intake and when you eat and lets start there

Steroids are NOT magic and do NOT compensate for a bad diet

Big_Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenderMe View Post
    Ok, firstly just want to say I have a few questions and some may not be relevant for this thread (didn't wanna start threads left/right and center).

I am about to start a deca /sust cycle and whilst there are so many arguements about how much of each to take - i have settled on:

Sust 250mg - 10 Weeks
    Deca 250mg - 10 Weeks

I know people will disagree with this but I am going to take this cycle easy with intentions to increase in the future so please bare with me!

Heres my first question - when i come to purchase the sust i notice it sais "1 bottle contains 10ml x 250mg/ml Sustanon 250", does the "250mg/ml" mean theres 250mg per 1ml thus meaning I must jab 1ml each week??

Secondly, I know that because im taking the testosterone I will be needing other products on hand, namely HCG , Nolvadex and Chlomid. Am I correct in my research in thinking that the HCG will help keep some of the weight/strength when I come off the cycle and the Nolvadex is used throughout to control the test levels - i find this part of the steroids confusing so help would be appreciated.

Do not post source or web addies...
    Many thanks and congrats on an amazing community.
    Get yourself 2 bottles of Sus and 1 of Deca.
    Sus 10 weeks @ 500mg week
    Deca 8 weeks @ 250mg -375mg week
    Look up PCT before you start and buy you requirements
    Get yourself Nolv or aromatisin or femara before you start, incase you develope side effects like gyno (you don't want them believe me!)
    How to take the Sus and deca -:
    1/2ml sus every other day, this way you take advantage of the prop ester.
    1st and 3rd shot mix in you deca (1/2 or 1ml) , this will minimise the number of shots a week.
    PCT starts around 18 days after the last sus shot.
    EAT......but try to stay clean with your diet, once a week treat yourself (good for mind).
    SLEEP, everyone talks about the diet, the training, the gear, the doses, the regularity of doses but sleep is mentioned very little.........get plenty of sleep.
    You from the UK?
    Here is my cycle that I started 4 weeks ago. I adjusted the days for the sus to EOD and also changed so that I take 400mg deca per week.
    Stack 1
    Last edited by Big_Intruder; 03-11-2009 at 08:35 AM. Reason: add link

Big Intruder that was a massively informative post and very helpful I have a great deal of respect for you taking the time to pass on this information - I guess I need to put a bit of effort into researching PCT now then I'm ready to order.

Thread Information