Ryan25xxx is offline New Member

Injection Questions

I am new to the use of steroids and was wondering about injections... I have been trying to read as much as possible and I was hoping someone could help me to understand the injection process and when you have to aspirate the syringe when it is in the muscle and what exactly is drawn out? thank you
    6'0
    BF 15%
    * If any other tips on anything would be appreciated

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Nothing should come out. You aspirate so you don't inject into a vein which is dangerous. If you aspirate and blood comes into the syringe, don't inject. Pull the needle out, put a new needle in and inject into a different spot. It's fine to inject your own blood back into the new spot, so don't worry about that.

Other tips: Get that bf down a few % pts. You will be much happier with your cycle.

Chance_Baby is offline Junior Member
    yup, you will just see an air bubble come into it then SLOWLY put the stuff in. Not only will it help your muscle absorb the juice better but it will keep your hands from being shaky. just be cool and you will do fine bro.

Ryan25xxx is offline New Member
    I was also wondering how hard/easy it actually is to hit the vein?

I have done 2 cycles and aspirated blood. I can't tell you how common it is, but from my experience (limited as it is) I've only pushed the needle through a vein. You'll know because it'll bleed a heck of a lot more than normal and it'll probably hurt. That's really no problem tho.

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    what if you have to re-insert after drawing blood? can you aspirate again with blood in the syringe?

Not a problem, just change the needle.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    All up i have aspirated and got blood three times, if it happens do not push any on the needle, withdraw (oh here i usually eject the blood, i don't want it there when i inject again, some don't do this up to you. i just like a clear view for the next try) change needles and try again in a different spot and yes aspirate again, always. As stated above you will at times go through a vein and you will see this when you pull the needle out (more blood than usual out from the hole).
    Normal proceedure is that when you aspirate you will see little bubbles that usually go once you relieve the pressure, no blood then inject slowly, leave the needle in a few seconds when done, pull out and what i do is using a sterile swab massage the area (some guys don't do this, fine, i do)
    Well mate thats how i do it, some methods differ but most would aspirate.
    Last edited by Older lifter; 03-12-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Thread Information