Myers99 is offline New Member

Masteron effects on pct

I want to run a bulking cycle with masteron and test prop, I know that masteron is uncommon for a bulking but my last cycle i had great results with just test prop at 75mg eod for 10 weeks. For this cycle want to try and reduce as much water weight as i can and gain some nice hard muscles that i can keep. My dosage will look like this...

masteron eod 100mg
    test prop eod 100mg
    both 15 weeks

I'm a little gyno prone so i was wonder how the effects of masteron acting as a antiestrogen will take place? can i avoid or lower my dosage of nolvadex if i notice gyno symptoms?

And with using masteron do you think you can expect to keep more gains?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers99 View Post
    I want to run a bulking cycle with masteron and test prop, I know that masteron is uncommon for a bulking but my last cycle i had great results with just test prop at 75mg eod for 10 weeks. For this cycle want to try and reduce as much water weight as i can and gain some nice hard muscles that i can keep. My dosage will look like this...

masteron eod 100mg
    test prop eod 100mg
    both 15 weeks

I'm a little gyno prone so i was wonder how the effects of masteron acting as a antiestrogen will take place? can i avoid or lower my dosage of nolvadex if i notice gyno symptoms?

And with using masteron do you think you can expect to keep more gains?
    how long was your first cycle of test p? how much weight did you gain, and how much did you keep after pct?

Myers99 is offline New Member
    my last cycle of test p was 10 weeks i went from 205-230 and then down to 225 lbs.
    it was my 1st time so i got a good response, now im 220lbs.

another question...is it the more you do roids the more you cant gain naturally?

Thread Information