Muscleking89 is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanathate-Diet Question

Hey Folks, this is my first cycle ever ( Test E 500mg/wk). I just took my 2nd injection an hour ago. 2mrw is the start of my 2nd wk
    My question is what will happen if my calories are set at maintenence with 2gm per lb protein. Will I be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time? Basically what I want from this cycle is a more lean body with slightly more lbm!
    What should I do guys? Is this strategy correct?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleking89 View Post
    Hey Folks, this is my first cycle ever ( Test E 500mg/wk). I just took my 2nd injection an hour ago. 2mrw is the start of my 2nd wk
    My question is what will happen if my calories are set at maintenence with 2gm per lb protein. Will I be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time? Basically what I want from this cycle is a more lean body with slightly more lbm!
    What should I do guys? Is this strategy correct?
    stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp
    pct?

write out everything you eat today and post it for critique

to answer your questions, you can lose body fat and gain muscle at the same time with or without AS, though obvious with AS is going to provide better results, but this is not the best way to do it IMO

you should either pick bulking(dirty or clean) or cutting and run with it, since you will better results sticking to one strategy than trying to combine them

Muscleking89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp
    pct?

write out everything you eat today and post it for critique

to answer your questions, you can lose body fat and gain muscle at the same time with or without AS, though obvious with AS is going to provide better results, but this is not the best way to do it IMO

you should either pick bulking(dirty or clean) or cutting and run with it, since you will better results sticking to one strategy than trying to combine them
    I know that picking one strategy and sticking to it is the best way, I've been doing this for a long time. The reason I want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time is because this is my first and last AAS cycle I'm gonna do and they will probably facilitate this process. Now for the status
    Weight: 198 lbs
    Bodyfat % : 15%+-
    Training exp:3 and a half years NATURAL
    Cycle: 500mg Test e, injected once per wk. 20/25/1.25 mgs Nolva/Clomid/Proscar ONCYCLE
    PCT: Nolva/Clomid

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    what's your height?

Thread Information