Mase33 is offline Associate Member

Doctors Appointment Today

Anybody have any ideas to try and get my doctor to give me a prescription for some gear? Thought about telling him my libido and my sex drive are almost non-existent.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    That might work if you are over 40. If you are younger, then I suspect he will do blood work.

Well im 34. and hes a pretty cool doctor. I have went in there before and told him that my back muscles are tight and to give me some muscle relaxers and he did.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you are on a first name basis, then just explain what you want to do and see what he says. Tell him, you will do them, either way, but thought it would be nice to be under a physician's care.

Not sure if he would subscribe them that way. Im thinking if i say something like my libido is low and i have been reading up on the use of steroids and i think i need some test then this might just work. 45 minutes to show time. we shall see.

Might add in there that i have a friend that is taking gear and his libido is through the roof. so i want to take them to get mine back.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I would get blood work and maybe you will come up low.
    It doesn't seem like doctors usually will give you enough to really cycle.

Just got back from the doctors office and told him my libido was non-existent. He ordered some blood work and if the test levels are low there will be a prescription of test for me.

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    tell him the truth,i.e
    you really want to use test injections ,but you`ve seen so many of your friends use fake gear,that ended up in the er with infections,tell him theres too much fake shit out there u have come to see him so you can get pharm grade gear.tell him your gonna use no matter what,you have come to him to do it in a safe enviroment..........worked for me..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase33 View Post
    Just got back from the doctors office and told him my libido was non-existent. He ordered some blood work and if the test levels are low there will be a prescription of test for me.
    I hope you know you are most likely only going to get HRT dosages of test (200mgs every two weeks), it's not like he is going to give you vials of test to cycle with.

well im getting some test to cycle with anyways. this will just be extra. we shall see what the bloodwork comes back at first.

Thread Information