Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

EQ injection in delt - update

I had posted a thread about a week ago that I had site injected my delt with 450 mgs of EQ due to shoulder pain. I generally believe like most of you that site injection is a myth - unless where talking about synth or even cortisone but I have talked to a few guy over the years who swear by site injections of EQ - so I though wtf do I have to loose, as lately my left shoulder has been giving me some problems.

Intially my shoulder was sore of course from the injection. However, a day or so later I did some heavy benching and then with my front delts already blasted I began training shoulders with some laterals. I did a few sets - nothing too heavy as I typically avoid heavy weights with laterals. Well after a few sets my shoulder felt a dull ache but my range of motion (which had been a major problem) was not comprimised.

I proceeded to to train rear delts and still little to no pain. After a few sets of behind the neck presses the pain did worsen in my shoulder and I so I cut my sets short after 3 sets.

Today I trained delts again only this time I went through an entire routine without any major pain - and my left shoulder which usually lags far behind my right was infact holding out better than my right. The pump in my left shoulder was for the first time in quite a while nearly as big as the right! I was impressed as my original conjecture was that if the EQ did work at all, it would take several weeks, but what can I say - it seems to be working already!

Even so I still have my resevations - after all maybe I just got lucky. I plan on continuing this experiment for sometime to determine whether this is really effective or not. I plan on administering 450 mgs EQ in delt every ten days.
    Believe it or not taking EQ too frequently in the past for me has resulted in very high hemocrit levels and my blood pressure goes sky high! This is especially true when I'm also running higher dosages of test.

Let me be clear that I am not saying that site injection will grow particular site MORE than others, but that it provides maximum saturation to localized receptors, and that secondly there may be some anti-inflamatory actions going on here - all of this is just conjecture.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    If your shoulder looks bigger it coudl just be alittle swollen.
    I get some sites that will swell from injecting time to time.
    If you were using a compound for actual site injection grow its going to take along time still to build the actual muscle up not a week or 2.
    I wish site injections worked sometimes.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you JBG - Like I said, the pump in that delt was better - I'm not suggesting that it has already grown - that would of course be absurd. The other interesting thing is that it didn't hurt and my range of motion was not as limited as it has been.

BTW did you read that article on European BBing and short cycles? The author of that article seems to be a big fan of site injections. I thought it was an interesting read but I don't think I'll be doing any two week cycels myself!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I haven't checked it out yet but I will.
    Short cycles do sound good but im kind of stuck on the long ones for now.
    Plus prop doesn't agree with me.

Thread Information