seriousmass is offline Banned

wtf happened. my gear is crystals..

..... Ok so I have a problem. I definitely need some advice. I woke up this morning to inject... but when I went to get my 10mL vial... well... it was like.. crystalized or something. I actually don't even know how to explain it. On Monday the gear was liquid, and a yellowish color... but today it's like white, and rock hard. WTF am I supposed to do? lol.

Should I heat up the vial in hot water? the gear expires in July 2011... so it's still good.. and I have been keeping it in a very dark, dry place (since i have to hide it from the GF anyways.)

Any ideas??? help please...

I know I've read gear crystalizing before... but i thought that was only when you mix your own batch.. and it crashes or whatever..

i'm so confused

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    what is it???? and yes heat it up and it should disolve...when my test p did that last year we had to add more BA to it

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    sounds like a crash

Yes i would heat to get it back in the suspension!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    what is it???? and yes heat it up and it should disolve...when my test p did that last year we had to add more BA to it
    k so here's the weird thing though... i just warmed the gear in a cup of boiling water.. and it turned back to a liquid (still not the same yellow that it originally was)... anyways, I injected it... and now like 5 minutes later it is turning back to crystals. is that normal..?

Edit: sorry, it's test-enan, and injectable winny. both crashed.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 03-12-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    sounds like a crash

Yes i would heat to get it back in the suspension!!
    is it supposed to.. umm... "re-crash"..? haha.. again once I take it out of the warm water?

no that's pretty quick...i dunno man...it's chemistry...something isn't letting it stay in solution

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    is it supposed to.. umm... "re-crash"..? haha.. again once I take it out of the warm water?
    It shouldn't re-crash that fast.....I've done it many times....it usually takes a day or two to do.....where are you storing it?

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    no that's pretty quick...i dunno man...it's chemistry...something isn't letting it stay in solution
    dammit. ok, one more thing.. haha sorry for the questions, this is just my last bottle of test.. and I really don't feel like starting my PCT right now.

I remember reading that you can keep gear in very cold environments, but if you if it's warmed too much it can actually destroy the gear... is that true & if I keep re-heating the vial twice a week for the next 4 weeks will it damage the test?

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    It shouldn't re-crash that fast.....I've done it many times....it usually takes a day or two to do.....where are you storing it?
    In my bed-room, in the back of a very dark cupboard... no light ever touches the gear.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    In my bed-room, in the back of a very dark cupboard... no light ever touches the gear.
    How cold is it?? Cause cold will enable it to do that.

Mase33 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you send it to me and i will have a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    How cold is it?? Cause cold will enable it to do that.
    lol. I was talking hypothetically man..

It's not cold at all in my house. We heat the place obviously lol. (the question was regarding whether or not it's bad to be re-heating the gear constantly)
    Last edited by seriousmass; 03-12-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase33 View Post
    Why dont you send it to me and i will have a look at it.
    oh ok. sounds good.

BUMP:

"I remember reading that you can keep gear in very cold environments, but if you if it's warmed too much it can actually destroy the gear... is that true & if I keep re-heating the vial twice a week for the next 4 weeks will it damage the test?"

Anyone know?

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    i dno bout that if its turning that quick only 10ml i would def think about junking it....ive had crystals before but not change in front of my eyes like thats lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cat316 View Post
    i dno bout that if its turning that quick only 10ml i would def think about junking it....ive had crystals before but not change in front of my eyes like thats lol
    fvck. that is actually SUCH a piss off.

thanks anyways man. I guess I'm just going to keep reheating it until all the liquid is completely gone, and then dump it.

God dammit.

think about how pissed ud be if it was 50ml...thats what i get since id go through10ml like a baby through formula lol

put more BA in it

just spitballing here mind you....ask the homebrew guys....one of which i'm not QUITE yet

try askin this in the chemist section of the board...see if they had this prob and fixed it

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat316 View Post
    and if it crystalizes that quick in the vial. id imagine it might do the same thing in your body. probably wont absorb too well like that, anyway.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    BUMP:

"I remember reading that you can keep gear in very cold environments, but if you if it's warmed too much it can actually destroy the gear... is that true & if I keep re-heating the vial twice a week for the next 4 weeks will it damage the test?"

Anyone know?
    no, this is incorrect, what you probably heard is that you have to keep HGH in the fridge as the hormone gets damaged at warm temperatures

what is happening to your gear is called "crashing", and this is why it's happening:

when you dissolve a compound in a solvent(the compound is called the solute) there are some rules you have to observe

1) different solvents can hold different amounts of solute(given the solute is soluable in the solvent), for example, water can hold much less hormone than can an oil

2) temperature affects solubility, as the temperature decreases, most solvents lose the ability to hold their solutes and the solute can "crash" or come out of the solution, think sugar and tea, have you ever put alot of sugar in tea and noticed that there is a point where no matter how much you mix no more sugar will go into the tea, that is because the tea is saturated with sugar(meaning it can't hold anymore), but if you now heat and stir the tea, the sugar will dissolve, because as most solutions temperatures increase so does the solubility

there are many more rules, but these are the ones you need to concern yourself with

Thread Information