jp1974 is offline New Member

Beginner Cycle - Androgel?

I'm 34, 170 pounds and workout regularly over the past 3 years. My work is such that I travel, often for a couple weeks at a time to go to international clients. As a result, an injectible cycle of test isn't really feasible as I can't really travel with syringes, etc. That said, I can travel with androgel (I can get a scrip from my doctor) and pills of dbol (I'll just mix in with my vitamins).

The beginner cycle on here is 400 mg of Test each week with 20 mg of dbol ed... While the scrip of androgel from my doctor just allows for a couple pumps a day, I can get extra from friends, so Im not worried about having enough. The question is, can you substitute androgel for injectable test. And how many pumps of androgel do I need to meet the 400mg of Test required by the Novice 1 cycle posted on steroid .com?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jp1974; 03-08-2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: to make more clear

oh, and i'm 5'9...

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    400mgs of androlgel?

400mgs thats like alot of gel right?

like you will have to smear your whole body x2 per day with the stuff every day.

lol am not sure how the gel works but am very sure you will never be alble to get 400mgs test per week out if that gel shit.

injectable test is 100000% betetr than the gel ,the gel is very week indeeed from what i read

I was hoping that wasn't the case. Because of my travel I can't commit to injectable every week. I was hoping that for the weeks I'm abroad I could sub androgel for injectable. Any idea on how to find out how much androgel = 400 mgs of injectable test?

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i wouldent even bother trying to hit 400mgs test with androgel man ,its highy unlikey its possable ,i may be wrong here but am sure am not.

there is also androil but agian that is like takeing 10-15 piils every day.

your in a no win situation here man.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post

your in a no win situation here man.
    That's what i was thinking myself.... YA NO WIN SITUATION HERE...

You can travel with it... you just have to know what you are doing.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when you travel how long are you gone for? if its a week or under your fine shooting before you leave then again when you return. if its over a week then just mail it to the hotel your staying at
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, it be seriously hard to get 400mg's out of androgel a wk. Its like a 5-10mg/day application. You would seriously be rubbing it over you all day.

Quote Originally Posted by ;4484787
    when you travel how long are you gone for? if its a week or under your fine shooting before you leave then again when you return. if its over a week then just mail it to the hotel your staying at
    it's two weeks and it's the middle east and eastern europe, so not comfortable mailing it. plus, it's a crapshoot whether it gets through customs in time anyway. mailing internationally isn't as reliable as domestically...

i guess i'll just wait until i have a 12 week stint without travel in which i'm away more than a week. does anyone know if there's an 8 week cycle that's worth doing? i have an 8 week period coming up in which i don't have international travel...
    Last edited by jp1974; 03-08-2009 at 10:03 AM.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1974 View Post
    it's two weeks and it's the middle east and eastern europe, so not comfortable mailing it. plus, it's a crapshoot whether it gets through customs in time anyway. mailing internationally isn't as reliable as domestically...

i guess i'll just wait until i have a 12 week stint without travel in which i'm away more than a week. does anyone know if there's an 8 week cycle that's worth doing? i have an 8 week period coming up in which i don't have international travel...
    8 weeks of test p is good..100mg eod or 50mg ed

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member
    Ask your doctor for a long lasting injectable testosterone . If you tell your endocronologist that you can't use the androgel because you shower and workout too much. It's supposed to be on our skin for 6 hours, so tell him that you never spend that long with clean skin. Or even better that you are getting red skin where you put it on or some kind of allergic reaction. A lot of endo's use injectable testosterone that you are only suppose to inject once a week. Also needles are legal (depending where you are from) and if they get taken in your travels, no worries. I would be more worried about having customs find the juice.
    good luck

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Tbol.

Thread Information