Sup guys. I have been reading the boards a lot but I have not posted. From what I have read I will start with my "stats" though so that I dont leave you all hanging lol:

25 years old
6'2" and 230lbs (around 12ish% bf according to trainer that pinched me)
History: Was once a 300lb slob, lost the weight when I was 21 and got down to about 190lbs then got into bodybuilding, been lifting 5 days a week ever since. Before I did my first cycle I was at 225lbs at 12% all natural.

Max bench: 335 and climbing
Squat (bad knees from being fat for so long): 315
Deadlift: 495

1st cycle: I did a really mild cycle to start out with. I am currently in my final week of an 8week cycle of Tbol (50mg a day in 25mg caps). This cycle really added some good strength and thickness to my frame. I started out at 225 and through a good diet I was able to hit 240lbs. However in week 6 I got horribly sick with a really bad flu, I could not eat for about 5 days and did not lift for 7, I kept hitting the tbol and tried to get as much food in me as I could but I just could not hold it down. I lost 20lbs and went back down to 220. Afterwards I got right back in the game and I am chillin at 230 in my final week. I feel like getting sick made the potential of the cycle a waste. Also part of me feels like maybe the dose i took was not enough and perhaps I should have tried 75mg per day.

After I come off and do my pct I am going to wait about 8 weeks and then I want to do something a little stronger. I was thinking about running straight test e @ 500 a week. I wouldnt mind stacking it with something that would match my goals more. OR I was considering another cycle of tbol but up the dosage some to around 75mg for 8 weeks.

Goals: I am looking to put more quality mass on. I am not trying to get all roided out and have a retarted amount of water weight on for 12-16 weeks and then drop it all off afterwards. I am stressing quality size. I am a patient individual and I understand that this stuff takes time, time and more time to achieve. I would like to end up around 245-250 and around 10%. I dont have to be huge and sick ripped at the same time, I am a bouncer so I like to have the size over being insanely ripped.

If there is anything I missed out feel free to call me out and I will provide it. Thanks in advance. I know you get a lot of stupid questions and situations from what I have read on the boards and hopefully I am not just another stupid noob to you guys