daniel_3855 is offline Member

whats the best cycle for me? see my pics?

finished my cycle of test e dbol var 7 weeks ago and now planning my 2nd cycle.... my goal is to cut bf and add some lean mass... whats the best cycle for me to run?

results from my 1st cycle. ps i was only eating 1500cals per day... my mistake.
    Last edited by daniel_3855; 05-02-2009 at 07:25 AM.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Bro, did you have surgery to remove that tattoo on your arm too?

Quote Originally Posted by kdizzog View Post
    Bro, did you have surgery to remove that tattoo on your arm too?
    ha no have a look at the after pic mate it looks like its on my other arm coz the pic was taken in the mirror lol

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    LOL! Looks like you had good results, especially losing bf.

Good luck!

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do a solid bulker...

Try

Test E 600mg/wk x 14wks
    Deca 500mg/wk x 12 wks
    Dbol 50mg ed x 6 wks

Eat an enormous amount of food like around 5k cals but still clean

and after this cycle move up to tren

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^agreed. test/deca /d-bol along with a clean diet. nice transformation bro, your looking really good
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

thanks guys..... ye was thinking of a simler cycle... deca . sust. tbol. adex.... would i cutt any bf while on that cycle as thats my main goal want a 6 pack lol.

whats this tren like? heard its good for geting bf down?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd go with a bulker.. test e, dbol .. umm maybe some eq or deca depending on how long you want to run it. you may want to look into t3 or clen also for cutting fat while on. Good luck

Tren is the roid's roid..lol! very strong, but also shit load of side effects..read up on it.. not for a novice user really.

arr will look it up.... i mite be ok with sides as i dint have any sides at all from the test e,dbol ,var i also ran adex with it.... just got 3-5 spots on my back lol. would love a roid thats helps cut bf ?

iam on clen now dont really like it dont think its doing much...

arr 1 strange question.... after running the 1st cycle my body hair has started to grow fast and in places i had no hair before hand lol....and i feel like iam growing alot quicker like iam still on a cycle? or is it all in my head?

age 24

lol..how long ago did you start cycle..and i've gotten wierd hair growth..my arms are pretty hairless but the outside parts of my hands..like by my pinkies..have hair now..WTF! right...anyways..What dosage are you running on the clen ? and how long have you been using it?

been on clen now for 4 weeks 80mcg dont get the shakes no more so think it needs bumping up but last time i went up to 200mcg ed and still no shakes.... its like my body is used to it now or summit....

i finshed cycle about 7 weeks ago..... my hair is on my arms but mainly around my belly button and chest its just come from no were lol.

guys iam having trouble building my chest.... do you think its due to my bench?.... here it is lol. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...xt%3EBENCH.htm

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    been on clen now for 4 weeks 80mcg dont get the shakes no more so think it needs bumping up but last time i went up to 200mcg ed and still no shakes.... its like my body is used to it now or summit....

i finshed cycle about 7 weeks ago..... my hair is on my arms but mainly around my belly button and chest its just come from no were lol.
    Are you cycling your Clen 2 weeks on 2 off? Your body will get immune to it after about two weeks and you need to take a break off it, maybe run ECA while you are off. Or you could stay on and go the Benadryl way..

captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member
    I would probably run Omnadren & Dbol ....

astrix79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Are you cycling your Clen 2 weeks on 2 off? Your body will get immune to it after about two weeks and you need to take a break off it, maybe run ECA while you are off. Or you could stay on and go the Benadryl way..

when you r off clen dont run ECA m8,,,you r hitting same beta 2 receptors
    what u need is ketotifen or benadryl look it upp then you know

what about hgh guys?

i can get it raw powder can you take it oral or will i have to brew it? and how hard is it to inject as youdont inject it into muscle do ya?

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    hey bro looking good! I'm getting ready to run my first cycle. had some ideas about what to do but I'm basically the same comp as your pre first cycle and was wondering if you could post the whole regimen.

I'm 27 5'10 215lbs about 18% body fat.

I know my BF is probably Still too high to begin cycling but I'm starting to get anxious. I've been in the gym pretty much every day for the last 6 mos and dropped 28 lbs. my diet is I wake up to a cup of steel oats and a piece of fruit or an egg white omelette and 1/2 cup veggies mid morning i eat a banana and reduced fat peanut butter then i hit the gym. on mondays Its 45 min cardio, chest and tris, tues 90 mins cardio abs, wed 45 min cardio, back and bis, thurs 90 min cardio abs, fri 20 min cardio legs and shoulders. After gym its cup and half of tuna 1/4 avocado and half a tomatoe ; OR 1 chicken breast and 1 cup of rice in salsa verde( tomatillos, jalepeno, onion, and green peppers); OR strip steak(MR) and mixed greens. Mid afternoon usually just a cup of home made trail mix(nuts, berries raisins) for dinner whole wheat pasta in extra virgin olive oil and grilled shrimp; OR Turkey meat loaf with veggies and side caesar no dressing; or chili( high protien low fat but high in sodium). One rand one day a week I mix it up with "cheat food" just to throw off my metabolism. my goal is to get down to about 190 and be ready for this year at the beach. I've been a "fat guy" for as long as i can remember. I've done some home work and a cycle of Deca -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 200 and anavar seems sufficient for what my goals are. my proposed cycle is as follows: two shots Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a week totaling 400mg for 10 wks and 45 mg of anavar a day for 10 wks. PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - would be 50 mg Clomid a day for ten days beginning on first day of week 11.

Thats what i am doing(diet and work out) and thats what I plan to do(cycle). If anyone has any input please let me know if this proposed cycle would be helpful in reaching my goals.

Your cycle seems to be proven so if you dont mind i think i'd like to duplicate it rather than run the one that I've proposed.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    what about hgh guys?

i can get it raw powder can you take it oral or will i have to brew it? and how hard is it to inject as youdont inject it into muscle do ya?
    Hgh is a peptide, its not like an aas that you brew with oil. True hg only comes in powder form (as far as I know), and you simply reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. Takes a long time at decent dosages to see any results, so it can get quite expensive in some cases. Good luck, things seem to be really working for you...nitro

right guys this is what iam going to do...

tbol or androl 50mg ed 1-5 weeks....not sure yet.
    sust 500mg per week shot every 3 days for 13 weeks.
    deca 400mg per week shot 2 times per week for 12 weeks.
    winny 50mg ed oral for last 6 weeks of cycle up to pct.
    adex .5 eod hole cycle including pct.
    clen in pct?

pct

clomid 50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

how does that look..... goal is to bulk then start to lean out.... may add var in if can get it cheap.

oh my sust comes in 20ml vials so iam only geting 1 is it ok to use test e for the first 3 weeks than change to the sust?

????????????

captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member
    I would drop the Decca and Winny if its only your second cycle. If you have any sides then you won't know which casued them.

Does anyone think hcg should be ran with this cycle?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by astrix79 View Post
    when you r off clen dont run ECA m8,,,you r hitting same beta 2 receptors
    what u need is ketotifen or benadryl look it upp then you know
    i thought clen hits beta2 and ephedrine hits beta1 ??? am I mistaken? Let me do some digging...

^^ I agree with the benadryl though..... take 50mg for 7 nights every 3rd week while on clen.

wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    why not do a bulker pct wait then do a cutting cycle?

we all know trying to bulk and have 6 pack abs are 2 different goals

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    deca and dianabol you need bro...........sort u right out

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    right guys this is what iam going to do...

tbol or androl 50mg ed 1-5 weeks....not sure yet.
    sust 500mg per week shot every 3 days for 13 weeks.
    deca 400mg per week shot 2 times per week for 12 weeks.
    winny 50mg ed oral for last 6 weeks of cycle up to pct.
    adex .5 eod hole cycle including pct.
    clen in pct?

pct

clomid 50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

how does that look..... goal is to bulk then start to lean out.... may add var in if can get it cheap.

oh my sust comes in 20ml vials so iam only geting 1 is it ok to use test e for the first 3 weeks than change to the sust?

Your doing too much for you second cycle, I would stick with Deca/Test for the second cycle MAYBE add the androl.

As for the PCT, I would have the clomid at 100 for the first week.

Thread Information