Dougewesq is offline Junior Member

I'm not taking gear on a plane!!!

Great opportunity to go to Vegas in a couple of weeks for four days, three nights. Current cycle is 125mg prop eod, 500mg deca per week (two 250mg shots). I will not consider the plane thing. What about preloading a syringe with my shot, I cut it with grapeseed oil, and sending it by Fed ex to my hotel. Safe??
    Any other ideas? Thanks in advance

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I wouldn't preload and mail it it can get moved around too much and possibly leak. I would leave it in the vials and mail it. Then just put your syringes in your luggage

xthemuffinmanxx is offline New Member
    I would think you could mail everything by Fedex just fine. No need to preload, just ship everything their boxes. It's not like it's coming from outside the US.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Booty roll it.

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    way too risky............leave it at home

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fed Ex all your stuff. Try to send up exactly what you will need for the four days, that way you dont have to send anything back.

I have done this before with never any problems.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    4 days, i would leave my gear at home and skip the 4 days. i gurentee you nothing bad will come of it. shoot before you leave and when you get home
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    or just preload them and pack them in the luggage. its a domestic flight...

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    bro, u will have no worries bringing on plane. just make sure to check bag in, do not take as carry on....

PT
    i wouldnt do it. not only would you miss your flight you would be arrested if caught and attempting to take them across state lines adds even more charges. why risk it for 4 days?? its pointless unless your have a competition coming up next month
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i wouldnt do it. not only would you miss your flight you would be arrested if caught and attempting to take them across state lines adds even more charges. why risk it for 4 days?? its pointless unless your have a competition coming up next month
    taking what across state lines? its a syringe filled with your insulin (you are diabetic)... unless you are suggesting they are gonna throw you in jail until they do a gas chromatography on a couple cc's of a guys personal supply of insulin. that would require them opening your bag and searching it at some point, which they dont. when they do, they do not care if you have preloaded syringes. i had a customs inspector look at sustanon redijects and let me through (this was a international flight). but domestic? never ever ever ever ever ever ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

also, they do not search your bags when you check in. you are already on the flight by that point. i have a friend who is a baggage inspector, he mainly looks for cash $$$. i dont think they are gonna stop the flight, have it turn around so they can arrest you under the suspicion that you have a couple of cc's of something that may or may not be legit... i also know this cuz i bring my HRT flights and never been asked about it.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    4 days, i would leave my gear at home and skip the 4 days. i gurentee you nothing bad will come of it. shoot before you leave and when you get home
    Ditto

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt put it in the luggage bag if i were you. with the tight securities now, there's a 90% chance that they would still check. i'd mail it first like you said before, but not with the preloaded syringe.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    agreed

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    taking what across state lines? its a syringe filled with your insulin (you are diabetic)... unless you are suggesting they are gonna throw you in jail until they do a gas chromatography on a couple cc's of a guys personal supply of insulin. that would require them opening your bag and searching it at some point, which they dont. when they do, they do not care if you have preloaded syringes. i had a customs inspector look at sustanon redijects and let me through (this was a international flight). but domestic? never ever ever ever ever ever ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I think cops are dumb too, but thinking anyone would believe a steroid needle is full of insulin is pretty far fetched.

PT

its a drug my man. whether you want to belive it or not it is a drug and belive it or not many people can tell the difference between slin and an oil based drug. as for your advice, i disagree 100%. your telling someone to transport a drug across state lines when its not even necessary. do you really think its worth the risk for 4 days? come on. he's not prepping for the arnold here and those 4 days wont make a difference.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    also, they do not search your bags when you check in. you are already on the flight by that point. i have a friend who is a baggage inspector, he mainly looks for cash $$$. i dont think they are gonna stop the flight, have it turn around so they can arrest you under the suspicion that you have a couple of cc's of something that may or may not be legit... i also know this cuz i bring my HRT flights and never been asked about it.
    Lets say they see it on his checked bag..then they decide to test it because i think anyone with half a brain knows insulin isnt used in preloaded syringes nor with a 1" or 1.5" pin. Just seems too risky with heightened security. Plus any diabetic would half written proof that the slin is legit for them especially when traveling. Shoot right before you leave and right when you get home. Simple as that. Not worth the hassle of possibly getting arrested or missing your flight because they want to give you sh it on having the stuff with you. Just my 2 cents

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    he will be safe if he takes it....

however, i agree 100%, 4 days is not worth any type of accident...if by some crazy miracle he gets nailed, ur talking thousands in lawers and fees.....

u will be fine for 4 days bro

I fly with my gear domestic all the time no big deal and I believe they do run the dog through domestic baggage occaisionally, but to have him indicate on a couple syringes I can't see it. If there's an issue fed-ex it. Ive also done that and never had a problem.

PT
    i agree with moosman. the odds of getting away with it are definatly on your side but even with a 99% chance its not worth it for only 4 days

kloan is offline Junior Member
    i brought mine over the border from canada... 2 bottles. i stuck em in different boxes. checked baggage, no big deal.. they're not looking for a couple tiny little bottles. however, im down here for months.. not days.

i agree for 4 days, skip it.. even if it is domestic.. who knows, you could be drunk or hungover or whatever and mess up your shot, get infected, ruin your trip, miss time from work... etc...

maybe just do a bigger shot before you leave?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloan View Post
    i brought mine over the border from canada... 2 bottles. i stuck em in different boxes. checked baggage, no big deal.. they're not looking for a couple tiny little bottles. however, im down here for months.. not days.

i agree for 4 days, skip it.. even if it is domestic.. who knows, you could be drunk or hungover or whatever and mess up your shot, get infected, ruin your trip, miss time from work... etc...

maybe just do a bigger shot before you leave?
    I think that would throw off blood levels worse than missing a shot. I say skip it and just have a good time in vegas. I got back a few weeks ago from my first trip and i am not much for drinking heavy anymore being that I try to watch my calories and diet, but that city is great being hammered from 10 a.m to 6 am the next morning, sleep a few hours and do it all over again haha

its a drug my man. whether you want to belive it or not it is a drug and belive it or not many people can tell the difference between slin and an oil based drug. as for your advice, i disagree 100%. your telling someone to transport a drug across state lines when its not even necessary. do you really think its worth the risk for 4 days? come on. he's not prepping for the arnold here and those 4 days wont make a difference.
    im aware it wont make much of a difference, but im arguing it is impossible to be busted on a domestic flight. absolutely impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    I fly with my gear domestic all the time no big deal and I believe they do run the dog through domestic baggage occaisionally, but to have him indicate on a couple syringes I can't see it. If there's an issue fed-ex it. Ive also done that and never had a problem.
    dogs wont indicate for any steroids ...

PT
    its definatly not impossible because i have heard of numerous people getting caught with small amount of steroids at the airport including chris cormier

http://www.steroidabuse.com/legal-ra...oid-abuse.html

stpete is offline Banned
    You're only going to be gone for 4 days? Don't risk it man. You'll be ok. Everytime i fly they go through my shit like mad. I always put a couple disposable razors deep in my bag and they're always broken to bits when i get my bag. Last time they took my freakin lotion and my vitamins was out of the container and all over the dam place. I wouldn't risk it. JMO.

its definatly not impossible because i have heard of numerous people getting caught with small amount of steroids at the airport including chris cormier

http://www.steroidabuse.com/legal-ra...oid-abuse.html
    on international flights.... that page you sent also says if your juice gets stopped by customs (mail order) you will face the same penalty as getting busted on the street. this site also shows someone doing an iv injection claiming its someone injecting steroids... that site is for lawmakers and parents to scare kids.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    I've flown with it, 10ml bottle and pins, checked the bag, no problems. If they ask, you're on HRT. My Dad's been on HRT for ten years, flown international and domestic at least once a month for work and has NEVER been questioned about it. Depends how bad you want your shot, but four days isn't much to worry about. Plus having to do a shot in Vegas is going to intrude on drinking, strip clubbing, fornicating, and illicit drug use, screw the shot!

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luxifer93 View Post
    I've flown with it, 10ml bottle and pins, checked the bag, no problems. If they ask, you're on HRT. My Dad's been on HRT for ten years, flown international and domestic at least once a month for work and has NEVER been questioned about it. Depends how bad you want your shot, but four days isn't much to worry about. Plus having to do a shot in Vegas is going to intrude on drinking, strip clubbing, fornicating, and illicit drug use, screw the shot!
    In your dad's case, could he carry his HRT and pins on or does he have to check them?

To the OP - Years of experience on this forum - consensus says shoot before you leave and have a great time in Vegas. Fornicating and stuff

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with pt its only 4 days it is pointless,why take a risk even a small one and jiggaman anything is possible.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    4 days, why bother.
    In my case I have a doctors note due to HRT and I carry it all the time. I keep the note on the outside of the container, a copy inside and a copy on me just to be safe. I have only ever been asked once what it was and they didnt even bother to open anything once seeing the doctors note on the outside saying safe for travel.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetIt View Post
    In your dad's case, could he carry his HRT and pins on or does he have to check them?

To the OP - Years of experience on this forum - consensus says shoot before you leave and have a great time in Vegas. Fornicating and stuff
    They were in a checked bag, don't see any reason you'd carry them with you. Even if you could prove you were on HRT, I don't see how you could argue to them that you had to have it with you.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luxifer93 View Post
    They were in a checked bag, don't see any reason you'd carry them with you. Even if you could prove you were on HRT, I don't see how you could argue to them that you had to have it with you.
    I disagree, IF you are on HRT you have every right to have it with you so it doesn not get lost...
    IF they every argue with me I will just ask to see their medical degree and for their bosses name along with attorney. They are making life and death medical decisions at this point. Ive done it with cops also and they back down FAST. You dont have to be a smart ass about it, just state matter of fact in regards to making medical decisions. Ask them to put it in writing and you will be glad to comply. I guarantee you that if a diabetic had to ship check his insulin due to something like this and had a insulin attach and lived he would/could sue for millions and win.

BTW I have a not and carry HGH and Test E

PT
    on international flights.... that page you sent also says if your juice gets stopped by customs (mail order) you will face the same penalty as getting busted on the street. this site also shows someone doing an iv injection claiming its someone injecting steroids... that site is for lawmakers and parents to scare kids.

exactly but you seemed to be unaware of the laws so i sent something simple to review. you said that its impossible to get busted yet i can give the the names of at least 5 people who were busted with small amounts of steroids . doing exactly what your telling this person to do because its "impossible" to get busted

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    happy u posted this, i fly with gear all time within boarder, u will NEVER get caught..... dont pre-load thou, just bring what u need and not in your carry on
    i agree with jigga 110%

Thread Information