captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member

Omnadren Question

just bought some Omnadren Amps. I dont have pics but I've seen some online and it looks pretty exact. The bottle measures approx 50 CM and the oil approx 20 cm. The only difference that I see is the expiration date and lot number which reads as follows.

Nrs.: 020408
    D.W.: 04 2011 (which has not dot inbetween the dates)

For shiipieng porpusses they put 30 in a box.

Can some one advise and provide a pro opinion based on the limited info that I've provided.

Thanks

seriousmass is offline Banned
    LOL.

that was the most useless generic description of an ampule..

(lot # / expiration date are often different, it depends on when the gear was mixed, etc)

.. the only way to know if it's real is by injecting it. Omnadren kicks in pretty quick so you should be able to tell if it's real or not

I know man I wish I had a camera. I can't really tell becasue I am taking 30 mg of Dbol per day and 250 mg of Omnadren 3 times a week. I have put on about 6 pounds in the my first 2 weeks but like I said it is hard to tell when you're stacking. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by captaincharles747 View Post
    I know man I wish I had a camera. I can't really tell becasue I am taking 30 mg of Dbol per day and 250 mg of Omnadren 3 times a week. I have put on about 6 pounds in the my first 2 weeks but like I said it is hard to tell when you're stacking. Any suggestions?
    fair enough. so did you get the d-bol from a different source or something?

wait.. you're doing 750mg of omndaren each week? that's a pretty high dose man.

what're you stats?
    height, weight, age, cycle experience?

I'd say just wait it out. If you're gaining right now of the d-bol then great. You should be able to pack on like 15 pounds of water from it. After the 4th week, you should definitely feel the test kick in (it might kick in early around week 3)

This is my second cycle. The first cycle was 500 mg of Test C. I am 5 10 and 180 lbs.

I lost 20 lbs after about 2 years from my first cycle becasue I stopped working out.

I am looking to hit about 205 lbs and then do a 3rd cycle maybe to cut up.

This is my second cycle. The first cycle was 500 mg of Test C. I am 5 10 and 180 lbs.

I lost 20 lbs after about 2 years from my first cycle becasue I stopped working out.

I'd drop the dose down to 500 - 600. you don't need 750mg EW for a 2nd cycle.

Good luck.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I'd drop the dose down to 500 - 600. you don't need 750mg EW for a 2nd cycle.

Good luck.
    Agreed, you are going overboard. Stick with 500 and you are GTG.
    I guess you will know if the Omna's are real when you are done your Dbol .

How's your pecker working?

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Agreed, you are going overboard. Stick with 500 and you are GTG.
    I guess you will know if the Omna's are real when you are done your Dbol .

How's your pecker working?
    lol wtf...? where'd that come from!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer iv used them from the same source as you i believe. its real if its who im thinking of. they dont get faked often anyway because they are already so cheap

My libido is through the ruff. I feel real lythargic to, and I think its becasue of the Dbol , but I only went to 750 becasue of the half lifes of some of the Test in the Omna's. didnt want the roller caoster effect with my blood either...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    750 is not a horrible dosage I think honestly... some would say different... it's all in how you feel with it man to be quite up front with ya... yah in most cases thats a relatively high dosage and yah you should stick to 500 mgs to 600 mgs per week for a second cycle like seriousmass said but once again its all up to u. If it turns out the sides get too horrible for you then you know what to do... make sure you got a PCT and furthermore... DBOL (imo) is not a great thing to couple with a multi-blend TEST. There is a fast acting ester in it so if I were you ... just dump the dbol brotha..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

So you're on of those guys......

Thanks Guys. I think I will drop the Dbol . Like I said I am only taking 750 becasue it is in amps and I dont want my blood to be on a roller coaster effect.... This site is awesome!

Thread Information