GPS226 is offline Junior Member

injection question

hey guys, got a quick question as i'm sitting here about to jab into both delts that i've never bothered to ask..when you fill up a syringe to a certain level, say 2 cc's..do you measure holding the syringe right-side-up or upside-down? it measures less when holding it right-side-up because some of it goes into the needle plus the little bit of air in it goes to the top..right now i am injecting 2.5 cc's into delts and when i hold the syringe right side up, it shows about 2.2 cc's and when i hold it upside down it is about 2.8 cc's..what should i go by?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    hey guys, got a quick question as i'm sitting here about to jab into both delts that i've never bothered to ask..when you fill up a syringe to a certain level, say 2 cc's..do you measure holding the syringe right-side-up or upside-down? it measures less when holding it right-side-up because some of it goes into the needle plus the little bit of air in it goes to the top..right now i am injecting 2.5 cc's into delts and when i hold the syringe right side up, it shows about 2.2 cc's and when i hold it upside down it is about 2.8 cc's..what should i go by?
    you are doing something wrong

right down how you do an injection in detail

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    When I fill a syringe it shows exactly the same thing regardless of position, you're not purging the air or something, the level shouldn't change at all.
    what is the cycle?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    When I fill a syringe it shows exactly the same thing regardless of position, you're not purging the air or something, the level shouldn't change at all.
    what is the cycle?
    that's what i figured, air bubble causing a volume displacement

GPS226 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what is the cycle?
    right, right...i do end up with a bit too much air in there..probably about 1/3 cc of air in there because i am mixing test and tren into my injections and have to draw up from 2 different vials so some air tends to get in there..i have to suck up a little air after dipping into vial 1 or it will leak/squirt a little before i can get the needle into vial 2. so there is some air in there, but my question...let me rephrase...is this: when you look at the side of a syringe, the first line of measurement is at the beginning of the syringe..but there is a little bit of room UNDER that mark..PLUS a little gear fills up the plastic part of the needle...should i factor that into the equation and only measure from the start line to whichever line i'm filling up to or should i include the extra gear that is below the first measuring line? sorry, that's the best way i can explain it...BTW, my cycle is 10 weeks Test Cypionate 625mg/week and Tren 400mg/week

Thread Information