bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

I need help from experienced members of the board please

So....

- had some pain in my left testicle

- been to a doctor

- long story short, i have a sort of an imflamation of the epidims (sp?) (the part that above your testicle that holds it while hanging

- he said no gym for a week or so since i?m not supossed to strain my body

- taking ciprofloxacinum

- one of the reasons this happened was my imunne system got a little down, and it just happened

- got an ultrasound and testicular cancer is out of the question THANK GOD
    __________________________________________________ ______________

So, the question is :

- i'm in hte mydlle of a cycle 100mg prop EOD

- no sense in stopping it since it takes a while to actually stop - with PCT and everything

- should I continue or drop the dosage a bit or what?

- i'm taking everything i can right now to boost my imunne system - vit c,e,multi

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    honestly im not sure. i would ask your doc about this one. i would say keep going as usual but im really not sure and i would only take the advise of a dr on this one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

bor
    yeah normally i'd agree, but i cant talk to docs about it in my country, thnx for the input bro

bor
    bump, please bros, i need ya

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I get pain in the testicles while on every now and agan nothing to crazy goes away after cycle is over. Just run a search here on the board i think its been covered but feel free to pm if need be.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    it's just inflammation? it prolly got bothered somehow while they were shutting down is my guess so it's a lil pissy....i wouldn't stop....but then again i wouldn't have gone to the doctor either lolz

Just take the cipro and forget about it. A big Vitamin C suppository is not going to do anything for your immune system. Healthy people with normal immune systems get infections. It just happens. Take the antibiotic and move on.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    So, the question is :

- i'm in hte mydlle of a cycle 100mg prop EOD

- no sense in stopping it since it takes a while to actually stop - with PCT and everything
    Dont stop your cycle cold turkey, its not necessary.

- should I continue or drop the dosage a bit or what?

- i'm taking everything i can right now to boost my imunne system - vit c,e,multi
    Cut your test dose to 50mg EOD this will boost your immunite response, but IMO cipro is good ATB agent and will take care of your epididymitis. But cipro can affect your tendoms and ligaments and this can lead to injury later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    yeah normally i'd agree, but i cant talk to docs about it in my country, thnx for the input bro
    Your country is now little tight in law especialy high nad IMO nonsence high traffic fines but Iam just Czech turist AAS are illegal in Croatia even to use? Doctor should keep secret its part of his oath and part of medical ethic.

Ignore XNathan. Cipro is relatively contraindicated in pediatric populations because of an increased risk of spontaneous tendon rupture. This risk is increased when taken with a corticosteroid . An adult taking anabolic steroids has minimal risk of problems.

Dropping your dose is pointless. You have epididymitis because.......people get epididymitis. Usually it is chlamydia or gonorrhea. If you have anal sex it can be e.coli. It can also be sterile and non infectious.

Its not relatively contraindicated, it is at least in my country contraindicated. To adults with tendom problems its clear to me that there is higher risk after cipro use for tendonitis or tendom ruptures. Will it be great problem? No after short time and low dose.

Thread Information