Thread: Adex and Nolva?

Karo is offline Associate Member

Adex and Nolva?

Quick background: I'm in the middle of a Test E/Deca cycle. Everything is going well but in the last two weeks my nipples have got a bit sensitive and over the last few days I can feel the start of little lumps behind each one (could even just be swollen nipples). I started taking Adex 3 days ago. I'm thinking about taking Nolva as well to get rid of the symptoms that I already have. Anyone have any advice on taking both at once? Got a better suggestion for me?

Thanks!

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    some will dont take nolvadex while using an 19-nor. i personally have no issue with it and if i had gyno symptoms would not hesitate to use the nolvadex.. or you can wait for the adex to work.
    thats if you know for sure your having issues.

That's the issue that i'm wrestling with. To take Nolva or not. The way I understood it (and I may be wrong) is that Adex with prevent gyno but won't get rid of existing symptoms? Is that correct? I have plenty of Adex but i'm thinking that I should add nolva just to be sure.

adex will limit the conversion of test to estrogen. nolvadex will keep the already present circulating estrogen from binding to the receptors in the breast.
    imo adex will work but not as fast as nolvadex, and you want to knock it out asap. when symptoms start. before lumps form.

so continuing the adex (.5 eod) and running a short course of Nolva would seem sensible?

Thanks for the help bro

yep..
    actually if your sure you have symptoms id hit the nolvadex at 40mg ed until symptoms subside.. then continue at 10/20mg for remainder of cycle.

Thanks man. That's exactly what i'm going to do.
    I have to say that i'm glad that I took the advice of the guys on this board and bought all my pct stuff before I started my cycle. It would really suck not to have them right now and have to order them and wait a couple weeks while watching gyno symptoms get worse.

Thread Information