ad_2nv121 is offline New Member

eca/clen whats next?

ive used clen and eca in the past with amazing results however i think i need to give them a serious break, especially the ephedrine as it plays with my head far too much (i get hyper/depressed/angry all at once, is this normal by the way?)

...Any ways my question was is therre anything elseas potent as this i can try, ive researched T3 but the thought alone of muscle loss makes me sick!

son what else can i try, if T3 is the only other alternative then how comon is the muscle loss thing?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yah, good idea to cycle off the clen and eca.

well, what exactly are your goals?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    yah, good idea to cycle off the clen and eca.

well, what exactly are your goals?
    answer that as well as these

age?
    weight?
    height?
    training exp?
    cycle exp?
    sympathomimetic exp?

well reall the question was for future reference, however i don need to drop to to 15% body fat which seems to be a must before a steroid cycle for reasons which no one seems to be able to explain...
    age- almost 22
    weight-209
    height-6 ft
    training-4 ish years
    cycle exp-on deca test at moment, used 2 of tren /test

Quote Originally Posted by ad_2nv121 View Post
    well reall the question was for future reference, however i don need to drop to to 15% body fat which seems to be a must before a steroid cycle for reasons which no one seems to be able to explain...
    age- almost 22
    weight-209
    height-6 ft
    training-4 ish years
    cycle exp-on deca test at moment, used 2 of tren/test
    i've explained it several times, here you go

this is a post by Jimmyinkedup that explains it
    High bf% and cycling

are you on deca alone?

come on now, deca alone? why ask me such a question?
    im takin sustanon too...
    so why is it neccesary for your BF to be at 15%

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    the link he posted said why. basically, higher BF will make you more prone to estrogenic sides, blood pressure will be elevated, and it probably means you have a poor diet and will get much more benefit from roids if you can get that in check first

come on now, deca alone? why ask me such a question?
    im takin sustanon too...
    so why is it neccesary for your BF to be at 15%
    just wondering, lol, it's been newb central here lately

personally i would get it down to 10-12% before starting a cycle, did you read the link

..just read ur thread it does make a lot of sence, ive heard that ur body is best at its anabolic stage at 10 percent B F from many expirience bodybuilders, and i know i can easily get there but, i want to speed tjings up without the use of clen or ephedrine, so wt else can i try, is T3 as bad as wot ive read, becuz muscle loss is my worst nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    the link he posted said why. basically, higher BF will make you more prone to estrogenic sides, blood pressure will be elevated, and it probably means you have a poor diet and will get much more benefit from roids if you can get that in check first
    exactly, thank you oneshot

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ..just read ur thread it does make a lot of sence, ive heard that ur body is best at its anabolic stage at 10 percent B F from many expirience bodybuilders, and i know i can easily get there but, i want to speed tjings up without the use of clen or ephedrine, so wt else can i try, is T3 as bad as wot ive read, becuz muscle loss is my worst nightmare!
    what's your diet like?

you can run clen , but it won't help that much if your diet and cardio aren't on

my diets great, ive used both clen and eca with amazing results, with the use of benadryl but i still believe i need to give my receptors a serious break from them, especially with the psychotic sideeffects of ephedrine, so i was just wondering waht else i cud try

my diets great, ive used both clen and eca with amazing results, with the use of benadryl but i still believe i need to give my receptors a serious break from them, especially with the psychotic sideeffects of ephedrine, so i was just wondering waht else i cud try
    write out your diet in detail, if nothing else we can learn from it

write out how you have cycled the ECA and clen before

my diet consists of 6 meals regular inteval, 6ish egg whites, 3 tins of tuna, 2 protein shakes, cottage cheese, chicken breast, and loads of orange juice(have a serious sweet tooth i need to satisfy lol) all threw out the day in any order really just stop eating at 6/7 ish and from there on its only the slow digesting proteins ie, cottage cheese

eca for 2 weks
    clen for 2 weks

bnadryl every third week

repeated this bout 3ish times, actually a cycle i read on here!

managed to go from 19 stone to 15, in bout 9 months not all due to to the clen and eca-but i really ned break from it, its probably me just being paranoid i suppose but im goin to try to kep away from both for a while

any suggestions?

my diet consists of 6 meals regular inteval, 6ish egg whites, 3 tins of tuna, 2 protein shakes, cottage cheese, chicken breast, and loads of orange juice(have a serious sweet tooth i need to satisfy lol) all threw out the day in any order really just stop eating at 6/7 ish and from there on its only the slow digesting proteins ie, cottage cheese

eca for 2 weks
    clen for 2 weks

bnadryl every third week

repeated this bout 3ish times, actually a cycle i read on here!

managed to go from 19 stone to 15, in bout 9 months not all due to to the clen and eca-but i really ned break from it, its probably me just being paranoid i suppose but im goin to try to kep away from both for a while

any suggestions?
    need to see diet in more detail to critique it

so you ran the clen for two week, then the ECA for two weeks with benedryl every third week? how did you run this total?

well to be honest wid u i cnt be bothered to write the order of the diet out but its something recomended by a freind of mine who used to have the third highest benchpress for his weight category in the world, and the highest in britain. He also told me to drink 5 6 cups of green tea threwout the day, its the diet he uses to keep es power up wile losing fat

i ran eca-2 wk
    clen -2 wk(benadry wek 1)
    eca-2 wk
    clen-2 wk(benadryl wk 1)
    eca-2 wk
    clen-2wk(benadry wk1)

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a ECA freak. I'ved used it on and off for about 4 or 5 years.

It still works for me. I tend to build up a resistance to the caffeine only, so i just up to 400mgs.

ephedrine makes me far to pschotic and hyper especially as a part time doorman, not a nice combination!

well to be honest wid u i cnt be bothered to write the order of the diet out but its something recomended by a freind of mine who used to have the third highest benchpress for his weight category in the world, and the highest in britain. He also told me to drink 5 6 cups of green tea threwout the day, its the diet he uses to keep es power up wile losing fat

i ran eca-2 wk
    clen -2 wk(benadry wek 1)
    eca-2 wk
    clen-2 wk(benadryl wk 1)
    eca-2 wk
    clen-2wk(benadry wk1)
    you can't be bothered too huh? so while we're taking our time to help you you can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to type out a diet, really?

i'm through here then

Thread Information