murphylee is offline Associate Member

Long Term Damage

Has anyone on here (aimed at the older vets here) have any long term damage from gear use over the years?

I'm not talking someone who was on Test for like 2 years and is now on HRT for the rest of his life, or someone who used the gear with no PCT or didn't know what they were doing.

I want to know if anyone has ever used the gear (like they were supposed to) and then got older and had a lowered sperm count, bad joints, anything?

I'm just asking this because A-Rod can't come on here and ask himself...

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I have 7yrs under my belt. Not high doses (I count it to 30months on cycle and 1year on PCT). But can say: No health damage on my body. And I have all papers and examination to back up. (liver, kidneys, lipids OK, arteries clear as blue sky and perfectly looking and working heart).

To joints there is no problem, but ligaments hurt sometime somewhere, but ist normal after 12yrs of constant training. And to sperm account? I dont know but my FSH is good and my load is like it should be and libido is good, erection is good. Fertility test is in my mind becouse I want family in next years.

I developed panic disorder during my using period, but cant relate it to AAS, they just exacerbate it and give me real reason to be afraid about my health. But this is now good thanks to psychoterapy (non AD).

IMO side effect to be alive is death in future. But only think to consider is about people who love you. Responsibility for someone is think to consider when you expose yourself to anythink what carry some risk.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    IMO side effect to be alive is death in future. But only think to consider is about people who love you. Responsibility for someone is think to consider when you expose yourself to anythink what carry some risk.[/QUOTE]

very well put.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I know one long term side can be plaque build up in the arteries

Thread Information