Thread: Eq

DangerDave is offline Associate Member

Eq

I've never taken any form of juice before and after reading about all the various types I found that Equipoise sounded like the best for me. Having been training for a good couple of years I've developed some solid quality muscle, great muscle maturity. The EP seems like it's gonna bring quality over quantity and thats exactly what I want.

Was planning on a 10 to 12 week course at 600mgs per week but I have a few questions. Do I need to take an anti-aromatise during the cycle? A number of different sites have given me different information. Some say yes some say its not necessary. And how about PCT? Again I've read conflicting information as to whether I should or not.

A personal friend of mine who has used juice extensively says that niether an anti-aromatise nor PCT is necessary with EP. Not sure if I buy that though. It will be my first course so I want it to be safe and I want to be sure.

Last question, will poise affect my DHT levels? I am balding at a slow rate and I dont want to speed that process up if I can avoid it.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Normal abbreviation is EQ

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

your friend is a TOOL. do NOT take steroid advice from him

what are your stats?

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    training
    GOALS for this cycle
    PCT knowledge

YES PCT is a MUST for so many reasons

Eq is weak and slow, I wouldn't run it for less than 16 weeks,

Test is the BEST first cycle choice !!!!!PERIOD !

I am 21, about 1.72m tall, 80kgs with roughly 20 % body fat (been picking up a bit of mass lately)

Dont know my exact calorie/kilojoule intake but I follow a diet written by a qualified dietician who competes in bodybuilding himself so he isnt conservative.

I have been training for about 7 to 8 years. Since the age of round 13 to 14 (probably why I didnt grow taller)

As far as my goals go, I want to gain a few kgs of quality muscle and keep it. Thats why I want to avoid a test thats gonna make me gain serious mass that I ll slowly lose and make me retain too much water. Quality is what I want, thats why I would prefer an anabollic.

I know what the purpose of PCT is but I was hoping to take something that wouldnt require a PCT and an anti-aromatise, if thats possible. Would love advice and pls be specific.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    ALso it is not recomended to take EQ solo, you would have to run test even at low dose. If your dead set on taking juice, I would recomend tset @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks.

There is NO steroid that you can take without needing PCT....steroids SHUT OFF YOUR BODY'S natural TESTOSTERONE production, which at your age you really shouldn't do, and at 20% bodyfat, you really really shouldn't even consider steroids as this will significantly increase the risks and bad side effects, like high blood pressure, heart problems due to excessive water retention, man boobies, to name a few

Get your diet in check and get your bodyfat UNDER 15% before ever considering a steroid cycle...and if you don't want to run Post Cycle Therapy , then there is NO sense in even taking steroids, you just are not ready until you are ready to commit
    to doing it CORRECTLY!!!

You only get ONE body, and this isn't a place where you do things half assed to it !!!

Er, get it right T-mos, I'm here to learn. I'm not here to challenge. I'm sharing what I've learnt so instead of critiquing could you help. I'm here to take advice. So if i have to drop body-fat percentage I can do that like I have done in the past. And as PCT goes I am trying to get the facts straight. So if i sound ignorant pls forgive me cos I am sharing what I have learnt from various internet sites and personal sources.

So what test should I take? Keeping in mind my goal to achieve quality over quantity and my wish to avoid DHT tests. If I should take a PCT I will, as is required. I want to do this right.

Not trying to challenge you either. Just giving you the FACTS, no matter what site you go to ....

as far as Test goes....Test IS Test, they are ALL the same the only difference is the ester that teh test is attached to. Which determines release time into your body and injection schedule

There is a PCT section here, that is very extensive. I suggest reading up in there

The more I learn the more I realise I need to learn more. Gonna put the juice on hold for a while till I'm satisfied with what I have learnt. Tks for the info T-Mos and for taking the time to reply.

The info I get from people where I live is such BS. My potential supplier even told me that the only PCT a person needs is a natural test booster from one of our supplement companies. Even I know thats whack. Thats why I signed up to AR, need to start getting some truths.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    You came to the right place. Your source tells you that natural test booster will be enough to eliminate the need of you getting discouraged from buying the gear from him.

Thread Information