Dan199006 is offline New Member

Question Sust-250 opinions ?

Hi guys, anyone used sust before? What are your views, opinions on it.
    How would you rate etc.

Please tell me your stories and what you think about it.
    Cheers

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I posted in your other thread, please take a moment to use the search button before you post threads like this. Few here will care to take the time to re-write for you what is already written thousands of times. After a bit of reasearch feel free to ask any questions that remain and we will do our best to help.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Stay away from it the multiple esters make blood concentration uneven.
    If has to be shot EOD.
    Stick with a single ester.
    Also your still too young

molecule is offline Associate Member
    PAIN! Sust 250 has to injected every other day cause of its ester. The injection site becomes sore due to this. There are much better and much effictive forms of test than Sust

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    PAIN! Sust 250 has to injected every other day cause of its ester. The injection site becomes sore due to this. There are much better and much effictive forms of test than Sust
    Why does the injection site become sore??? Are you not rotating sites? You're not shotting in just one spot are you???

To the OP, starting a new thread asking the same questions isn't gonna get you different answers...

Steroids First Time User: Please Advise

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    i love sustanon . i cycled this with deca an got incredible resuilts

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    I dont suppose you injected on the same spot eod? Spread the sites of the spot eod. sustanon 250 seemed fine to me as i had experienced cyclin it with dbol before.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont sust twice now @500 pw, ist time wit dbol 2nd time wit deca and dbol. pretty unremarkable mate, leaned out great with it but nothing outstanding tbh ps, im jacking dbol for good, fookn water and nowt all else!!!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    A? lolol sust isnt that good really mulitiple esters fck ur blood levels up and u dont shoot it everyday its more like every 3 days and rotate the sites ie glutes then delts then quads and ur be fine to be honest its better then doing nothing bud test prop is the 1 for most it ed shoots but shit it works great!

Dan199006 is offline New Member
    Ok what would you guys recommend for a first time user? Im just curious so please answer and dont drift lol.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan199006 View Post
    Ok what would you guys recommend for a first time user? Im just curious so please answer and dont drift lol.
    I would recommend research.....

cycle

pct

diet

workout

come up with a plan......

leanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    I love sust and get great results when stacked with deca . Never really had any site pain as I rotate through sites. I reccomend it.

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by forza nuova; 03-16-2009 at 02:20 AM.

molecule is offline Associate Member
    I am roating sites on my glues. But since sust has to be shot EOD the site never really gets time to recover. If ur adding anything else along with Sust like EQ or Deca there is no pain but Sust all by itself hurts. I persoanlly prefer Test E

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    if u have trouble finding more spots that u want to use try your shoulder its like a flu shot... very ez

beesknees42 is offline New Member
    i did a cycle of sus 250 solo in college a few yrs. back. i was very inexperienced, but took only 1 250mg shot a week for 10 weeks and got a real big. on top of this i got hammered drunk every weekend. there was a little pain from injection but not serious. i kept 10-15 lbs of body weight gain and increased bench by 50 lbs.

Mackmilly44 is offline New Member
    i am also taking sus once a week and seems to be working good

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    ALL I HAVE EVER KNOWN IS SUST... i inj mon,wed,frid with deca my receptors just respond very well to it i guess. different strokes for diff folks, very few sides and about 30 lb gain per cycle @ 750mg a week @ for 10 weeks. in my opinion when i use sust i feel an increase in strength in 1 week by the 2nd week im eating like an animal 3rd you start feeling very anabolic 4th everyone at the gym is starring at you wondering how you are lifting so much weight like its a walk in the park 5th you wake up and you can see a lot of changes by the 6th everyone knows you are on something. i love sust in me it doesnt aromataze too much. some bloating but winny takes care of that on week 10-13

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan199006 View Post
    Hi guys, anyone used sust before? What are your views, opinions on it.
    How would you rate etc.

Please tell me your stories and what you think about it.
    Cheers
    Sust is ideal for TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). When using it for exercising, you are going to have to keep the blood levels high enough to gain mass.
    There are multiple esters in Sust, so in order to keep them all at a consistant level, you would have to inject it Every Other day.

It only makes sense to stick with a single compound at 400-500mg/week, and get more of a single type.

IMO, this is much better than an injection of a bunch of compounds in lesser dosages trying to add up by more shots throughout the week.

As well, it is less of a hassle.

Just wait till your body is more developed and you have trained yourself mentally, to do a cycle.. because although you train hard, you aren't training that hard.

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    Do you inject EOD or every other three day. To many opposing views on how often to inject

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    Do you inject EOD or every other three day. To many opposing views on how often to inject
    For sust, EOD would be needed to keep the blends level consistent.

However for Test Cyp of E, every 3 days is best. (3.5 days is directly half a week, but it's odd to say shoot Cyp or E every 3.5, so anytime on that 3rd day is fine.)

This help?

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    Yeah thanks. I finally recieved my order of sustaplex 325. I plan to start my cycle buy i still need to educate my self more about the gear i purchase. So would i inject this EOD or Every other three days. I believe this has blend of tests.

Each 10ml Vial contains
    30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    Yeah thanks. I finally recieved my order of sustaplex 325. I plan to start my cycle buy i still need to educate my self more about the gear i purchase. So would i inject this EOD or Every other three days. I believe this has blend of tests.

Each 10ml Vial contains
    30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
    50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
    Your answer:
    EOD is ideal for keeping all the blends at consistent levels.
    You may also check the lot number on your vials, to their site to see what the lab tested the dosage at.

Side note:
    IMO, a better version of a Test-blend would be a simple:
    75mg Phenylpropionate (5 day ester)
    200mg Cyp or Enanthate (16 days)

Shots every 3rd day puts even the shortest of the two esters in working range, capable of staying constant at an injection frequency of every 3 days.

Moreover, the shorter the ester, the more actual compound you are getting. (Longer esters takes up space, so you are getting less actual hormone) So a Phenyl ester would be the most ideal 'short' ester for an every 3rd day intended injection.
    Last edited by SnaX; 04-29-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Thread Information