Question Brand new user! Ex world champ in freestyle wrestling seeking advice.

Big up's to everyone out there, I know a lot of you guys are super dedicated and focused, and that's where I want to be again, so here's my story. I was a world champ in Freestyle wrestling when I was about 17 years old, at 103 and 112 pounds. Since then, I got married really early, ****ed off and started drinking and smoking bud and gained a shit load of weight. To make a long story short, I'm 30 now, weigh about 275, I am 6'0 and my body fat percentage I don't know off hand, but I would say its has to be pretty high, as I have a beer belly and a naturally thin frame. I haven't trained since I was 18 and I just barely got back into the gym about 6 months ago. I have been training judo and ju-jitsu though for about a year now, and I have come down from 300 pounds in the last month and a half. This is my question, I want to lose a grip of weight, get down to about 205, and do a nice cycle that will help me gain cut muscle, I dont want to look too thin again, but I don't want to pack on bulk neither. I want to be nice and cut with like a six pack, defined shoulders and back, chest, and toned legs. I am on a low fat, high protein diet right now. What would you guys recommend, and is there a cycle I can take right now while I'm losing weight, help me cut the fat and start developing muscle? Thanks for everyone's help, I can't wait to get back, focused like you guys are.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I think you need to work on your diet and training for awhile first.
    What is your exact age/weight/height/bf%

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Research Clenbuterol .

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Best thing to do IMO is hit up on the cardio and watch your diet. Roids won't help you lose fat, and you should stay away from them until you get into a sub-15% bf range. You are an ex-athlete so you know this- there are no shortcuts. Good luck.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Stick around there is alot to learn here and everyone is willing to help. good luck!

I'm 30 yrs. old, 6 ft., 275, body fat % is 36

MJP
    MJP is offline New Member
    Yeah taking AAS at a high bf % can be a bad idea. Find your calorie needs and count calories exactly in your diet, aim for around a 500 cal deficit while keeping protein high to lose fat without losing much muscle.
    You might even wanna do cardio 2x a day some days, like say, morning on an empty stomach, low impact 20-30 mins, and then later in the day with some food in you, research HIIT cardio.
    Once you get lower than 15%, you can do something like a basic Test cycle and have your calories right at your daily needs while still doing cardio, and you'll continue to lose fat without losing muscle/possibly gain some.

Good luck!

Nice post MJP. Good advice, I'll stick to that.

Good stuff MMArmour! I did a little reasearch on clenbuterol and it looks like what I'm looking for.

Steroid-Master is offline New Member
    If you do steroids I would stick with anavar . It's known to cut body fat and good on joints, but it's expensive.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I would run test with var

Chance_Baby is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Research Clenbuterol.
    respectfully disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I would run test with var
    Which test should I run? There seems to be many. Currently researching var, get back to you on that one.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    don't do anything, you've got a heck of a long way to go
    hit the gym everyday and the diet forum here
    It will be like a year before you're down to 205 at least
    hang out and read, it's addictive and the best way to learn

Steroid-Master is offline New Member
    If you do test do test e or c and at low dose to keep sides down since your already over weight. You don't want to gain too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    don't do anything, you've got a heck of a long way to go
    hit the gym everyday and the diet forum here
    It will be like a year before you're down to 205 at least
    hang out and read, it's addictive and the best way to learn
    Good advice Kratos, being a ex stickler on cardio during training, I feel that I can get down to 205 by 6 months, instead of a year. Was going to start a test cycle sometime around mid-summer, not right away. Looking for something to supplement my fat loss currently, then, looking for a good cycle I could start once I'm down to about 215 that will continue to help me lose fat, and gain cut muscle, without gaining back to much weight and achieving the desired results as mentioned in my original post.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    I think you should lose as much BF as possible with diet and cardio first, then suppliment with clen , if you start to have trouble losing it, the old fashion way.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I think you need to work on your diet and training for awhile first.
    What is your exact age/weight/height/bf%
    i am curious about why you would ask him this question? he already said it...

Thanks for all your help guys! I'm looking to drop as much bf % as possible then get on the train to success with a Test E cycle. I'm going to try Clem and see if it helps burning the fat.

Thread Information