chaos spawn is offline New Member

Was it underdosed or legit?

I'm ending a 12 week cycle on Monday that included 4 weeks of dianabol @ 20mg ed and 600 mg per week(ish) of what was labeled test 300 that was 50mg/ml test prop and 250 mg/ml test enth. I was injecting 1cc every third day.

Last week (week 11) I had some bloodwork done checking my liver enzymes, cholosterol, psa etc, that included my test levels.

Everything came back on the high end of normal, but my test levels came back around 1500. My normal levels are just below 400. I'm a 38 yo male.

I started suspecting around week 6 that my injectable compound was underdosed. Would my blood test results confirm this? What would one expect their test levels to be at this dosage? I was anticipating levels anywhere from 2-3K.

Thanks for any help.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Have you cycled before?
    If your gear is good your gunna feel it.

This was my first cycle. Yes I felt it, but it seemed like I felt more of the d-bol than the test. That amazed me because I was taking what I felt was a very conservative dose of the oral. I understood that the injectable would take some time to stabalize but after week 6 thought the "kick" would have come by then.
    I've experienced flushing of the skin, and I noticed that I leaned out some, and gained a little; but didn't experience nearly the kind of strength results or the physique changes I was expecting.
    My diet has been fairly clean, and I've been consistant about bringing in 1.5 - 2g of protein per lb of body weight spread over 6 or so meals per day.
    I did notice some emotional changes (nothing crazy), and my post workout recovery was much better than normal, but I was expecting a much more significant boost in both size and strength.
    In addition, I had arimidex and clomid on hand for pct, and gyno prevention and didn't experience any gyno problems.
    I've been over different areas of the forum and have come across several recommendations to users to have blood work done before during and after cycle. My doctor agreed that it would be a good idea (he's a close friend, not a quack - he of course recommended that I not use at all - but respects that I'm a grown man).
    So I was hoping some other members would have a good idea what test levels would be consistant with such a cycle at said doses, and could compare my data with some from their own experience to help me make a judgment on the legitimacy of my gear before I ever considered buying from the same source again.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say Legit... but hard tellin' not knowin'...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos spawn View Post
    I'm ending a 12 week cycle on Monday that included 4 weeks of dianabol @ 20mg ed and 600 mg per week(ish) of what was labeled test 300 that was 50mg/ml test prop and 250 mg/ml test enth. I was injecting 1cc every third day.

Last week (week 11) I had some bloodwork done checking my liver enzymes, cholosterol, psa etc, that included my test levels.

Everything came back on the high end of normal, but my test levels came back around 1500. My normal levels are just below 400. I'm a 38 yo male.

I started suspecting around week 6 that my injectable compound was underdosed. Would my blood test results confirm this? What would one expect their test levels to be at this dosage? I was anticipating levels anywhere from 2-3K.

Thanks for any help.
    From what you told me, I say they were underdosed.

Your test levels should be around 3,000-5,000.

Thanks so much IS for your input. That's the answer I was looking for.
    I trusted my intuition, but it's nice to have someone else's concrete experience to bring to light a definitive answer.
    I knew what I was getting into and the nature of the beast, but it sucks to be dissappointed YET AGAIN. The main motivation for me to try AAS was b/c I have been tired of getting LITTLE or NO gains from all the legal supplement garbage available to the general public. I was excited to finally be getting my hands on "the Real Deal", and to be getting the kind of gains I bust my ass day in and day out for.

But such is life.

I obtained the dbol from a different source than the injectable, so I will be going to him exclusively from now on, since apparently, the other guy is a douche.

I do have a few more questions.

Obviously even at the lower dose, I will be following through with my original plan for PCT with arimidex and clomid. I've read many conflicting strategies for pct. My question at this point is; do I need to go ahead and add nolvadex or will those two aforementioned compounds be enough for my situation?

In addition, since my dosage was low, do I need to wait the full 18 weeks before starting my next cycle?

Thanks guys again for all your help. I'd hate to be going this alone.

Bump.

Hoping for a few more answers

irongamer is offline New Member
    It was definitely underdosed. At 600 mg every 6 days your levels should be alot higher than 1200 after 11 weeks. A LOT HIGHER.

irongamer is offline New Member
    You cannot use ADEX properly during PCT and should use aromasin into PCT to control estrogen sides. Arimidex interferes with the actions of your serm. I would use some nolva and clomid to be safe for a full recovery. it is not necessarily needed however. If you used HCG at 250iu 2 times per week starting in week 3 you can pick only one serm such as clomid or nolvadex and be just fine. I hope this helps.

gamer

Thread Information